Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    and her cheeky little monkey! Natbag's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (26)
    Oooh luck you!
    I now have a (small) desk, but once my brother-in-law moves out in 8 days (and counting!) I will have a scrapping room as well (well, our spare room, which I will have to share with the pcs). Can't wait, everything is all over the place and too overcrowded at the moment and I don't like it
    Natalie x
    Member of Doodlin' Daisies team & Green Buttons house
    My Blog
    365 days

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (90)
    I have a teeny tiny scrapping room/office which used to be my brothers bedroom. I have a nice biggish bedroom, and am seriously thinking of swapping over so the scraproom is my bedroom and vice versa. I spend more time in the scraproom and only sleep in the bedroom.
    :-)
    ally

Swaps: None at the moment.
    I've joined the blogging revolution - http://serendipitypapercuts.blogspot.com/

Cambridge in New Zealand (town of the trees)was Liverpool
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (6)
    Hey i'm moving half way acros the world to get a scrap room.

No chance in this box we call a house.

A scrap STUDIO (do you mind! ) is the carrot DH dangles in front of me to get me to move
    SSF Team CJ 2008 target 52 los completed = 3 Mini books completed = 2

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (16)
    I only started scrapping in January, but our front room (hardly used, second lounge) is now being converted into a craft room for me and the kids *yay*

Congrats on getting your crafting area

Maddy
    xxxx

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (18)
    Dont get too excited - things change. I had my own room until DD moved back home aftert a break-up - I cant find a THING now! But I feel so guilty about wanting my room back (

<3 <3 Soooo in love <3 <3 converse girl's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (6)
    Why don't you Build a little house i know i'ts a stupid idea but it could work if you plan it right
    from the nutter (aka Sammi)

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (17)
    I have just moved and I have a scrap room which is half the size of the one I had..... but it is compact and due to the space everything is close at hand and not hiding in cupboards!

Just happy scrappin'! scrap-happy's Avatar
    View Gallery

what i would really, really love is one of those little garden chalets from B and q... you know the ones, you have a downstairs room and a little loft upstairs like Heidi! I would have my scrap stuff downstairs and would climb my ladder to sleep... kids could live in the main house and i might never have to see them at all... They cost about 5 grand though :-(
    Circle Of Friends CJ - i've got ... Wings - 2 to go!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (23)
    Well Carla - You have seen my craft room - bulging at the seams!! And I started with ONE storage box and the dining room table - got 2 cupboards from Mother to go in dining room and promptly filled those - and a couple more storage boxes - finally got my craft room when DS1 moved out - and NOW I'm wondering how I can get a bigger room!!!

Like you I have talked to DS2 about leaving home so I can make the 2 small rooms back into one big one- but as you say 14 is a bit young really!
    Tracey x
    www.bristolandwalescatrescue.com
    http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...4&id=716698092
    "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana" Groucho Marx

Just happy scrappin'! scrap-happy's Avatar
    View Gallery

She's right, I HAVE seen her scrap room -it made my fingers itch....
    Circle Of Friends CJ - i've got ... Wings - 2 to go!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    I have taken over one end of the tiny living room. I bought a pair of drawer units and a piece of contiboard for the worktop. I cant close the curtains anymore... and the kids cant see the tv when they are on the computer. Well, it has to be better than taking over the floor, and the dining table... hmmm must rememer to get the last few things of the dining table!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (13)
    I've found that however much space you have for scrapping/working - you always need more......

I had a little diddy desk but needed more room so I got an even bigger desk, extra draws, built in cupboards, under-desk storage (after a lot of moaning to DH!) - and now thats all full up and I need more......
    *Stockists of Maya Road, Viva Decor, Prima, Ranger, Fiskars, Melissa Frances, Tim Holtz, Tando and much more...*
    Caroline x

Frustrated Scrapper - there's never enough weekend TopCat76's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by Liner66
    I've found that however much space you have for scrapping/working - you always need more......

I had a little diddy desk but needed more room so I got an even bigger desk, extra draws, built in cupboards, under-desk storage (after a lot of moaning to DH!) - and now thats all full up and I need more......
    ha it's not just me then! I started with a plastic drawer set and the dining table, we've now moved house and DH and I each have our own room!! Mine is set up, unpacked and decorated - his is still overflowing with unpacked boxes and has some ugly paint testers on the wall!!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (90)
    I am in South Africa DH bribed me we have a house with a flat attached which is getting converted to scraproom didn't take much just a computer in at moment painting Mon so watch this space.Then DH said last night after I spent all night on computer think it would be better with computer in house not likely can spread out in my craft space and lots of room for stash just have to share when we get visitors as we made a spare bedroom here too thats ok as my visitors will be scrappers so they do a LO if they can't sleep they will be peeping at my stash