Well folks have finally won the day with print'n'cut with registration marks After a lot of toing and froing and throwing stuff away cos it was ruined I finally got the hang of those dratted registrations marks, it's only taken me about 5 weeks mind, but I feel so chuffed I just had to write and tell you how I did, maybe it will work with some of your stuff as well.

First of all I brought my decoupage into my CR Program through New/Insert/File. I then traced round my decoupage picture using the polygon line and then saved the file in my decoupage folder. I then printed my decoupage from CR to my colour printer which also included the registration marks. I then placed my printed white card, I think it was 80gsm card, onto my sticky mat and placed the edge of the card to the edge of the sticky paper leaving the clear edge above it. I then placed the mat into the Robo so that the clear edge was lined up with the back of the cutting strip and the line on the left front of the machine (don't place the beginning of the card at the back of the cutting strip only the very edge of the clear bit of it - this is where I kept making my mistakes).

I then set it into motion to search for registration marks and hey presto it worked, I was delighted. Now being a bit of a sceptic I thought it was a fluke so brought another decoupage print into the CR program and did the same thing again and it worked a second time.

So far today I have done this 18 times with various decoupage prints and have been successful every time so in my opinion this was no fluke and is the correct way to do it without faffing about with all the other bits. I can't believe I've finally solved the puzzle after all this time.

If you are struggling with registration marks and print'n'cut try my method, hopefully it will work just as good for you.

I'm one very happy bunny