A few weeks ago - I bought a voucher for a Venture session and a framed 7x5 photo - cost £25.

Last night DD and I went for our session, and they began the hard sell even before I've seen the results. Having seen the price list I was given - I honestly cant see me buying ANY more than the photo which was included in the offer.

How on Earth can they justify charging £75 (yes £75 AFTER a 20% discount!!!!!) for a 7x5 framed photo and £115 for a 10x8?

Boots charge around 50p for a single print that size and the little frame shop across the road from the studio where we went will flog a similar frame to those on offer for a couple of quid! So I'd love to know how they can get up to that level of pricing.

They will only sell the pictures either framed or in albums as well - and the answer was a flat no when I said I wanted the pics for scrapping so didn't want or need the frames/ albums anyway! You'd think their marketing gurus would realise that not everyone has the sort of money they want, and they'd sell more if their prices were more realistic and their attitudes more flexible!

Their loss - not mine....