Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Cricut coming

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (11)
    Just had a little play - only cut a couple of things but this is sooooooo easy to use! Taking it to a crop tonight so I'll put it through it's paces then - just wanted to make sure it was all working before I emailed the sponsor concerned to tell him it was all fine!

Lis

Diehard UKScrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (19)
    OMG OMG OMG MY AMAZING AND WONDERFUL DEAREST DARLING HUBAND has just informed me that I have to go to local craft shop tomorrow morning and collect my CRICUT If I was not feeling as sick (BUG!!) I would jump up and down like a loon!!!!

only bad thing about this is that he has not ordered it from the craft shop I hinted that he was to!! and I am going to upset a dear friend who owns a craft shop too!! how do I get out of that one?? He said the reason he ordered it from the other craft shop was that it was so cheap (bargain price of £200!!) HELP

STILL REALLY EXCITED THOUGH!!!!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (11)
    Oh, do I have to go to work tomorrow?? I just want to play with my Cricut! It's amazing!

I'm going to make a little swatch book with all the different settings on it - one for bazzil, one for paper, one for vellum etc. I think all the settings and options are amazing!! Now I just need to sell DH so I can afford to buy all the cartridges.

I have one 40+ male for sale, house trained, with his own cars and income - anyone interested???

Lis

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (6)
    Gina, have had to wrap my cricut as looking at the box was just too much. Would have put it on the loft but afraid of dropping it. Will be thinking of you on Monday

AKA Scrapgoddess Alyssa and SweetpeaNut mummygina's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    Helen, i know what you mean. i've not looked at my cricut box for a few days now as its too much!!! I really want to open it now LOL. will be thinking of you too. i'm sure we're gonna love it!!
    Started WW Online Friday 11/01/08- 11st 10lbs.
    Week 1=-4.5lbs

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by mummygina
    Helen, i know what you mean. i've not looked at my cricut box for a few days now as its too much!!! I really want to open it now LOL. will be thinking of you too. i'm sure we're gonna love it!!
    Went to Stillscrapping's crop last night and one of the girls had taken theirs, it's soooo versatile. She's printed off the backs of all the cartridges from the Cricut website, so hard to choose. I hadn't realised just how many shapes the George cartridge has - because I've not opened the brown box which is now covered in Chrisy paper ! Realistically it's probably going to be Boxing Day before I get to paly with it

View Gallery

I wont be able to have a play til boxing day too, as we are out all xmas day. i know what you mean about the carts....they're fantastic!! i'm hoping to get my base camp one today from the us (another part of DH's gift). thats if RM is up to scratch. so far RM have dissappointed me! Had loads of packages go missing, as well as bogus signatures on my parcels which definately never got delivered!!
    Week 1=-4.5lbs

I must not buy stash, I must not buy stash!! Charly's Avatar
    View Gallery

I have my cricut!!! Collected it at a crop on Saturday and i also ordered the base camp & mini monos catridges

But i haven't been able to play yet as i've been so busy since i got it!! My scrap room is a tip so i am trying to be good and force myself to tidy that up before i get my cricut out to have a play so really should tear myself away from here & tidy up!

View Gallery

I wont be able to have a play til boxing day too, as we are out all xmas day. i know what you mean about the carts....they're fantastic!! i'm hoping to get my base camp one today from the us (another part of DH's gift). thats if RM is up to scratch. so far RM have dissappointed me! Had loads of packages go missing, as well as bogus signatures on my parcels which definately never got delivered!!
    Gina, that's awful about your parcels and RM. Only once have I had a card with money in go missing, my fault really. I sent it to my Dad in Liverpool ( I am a scouser!) and found out later from a friend someone at RM was using a metal detector and had been sacked for stealing mail!! - Never got my money back tho'. I have basecamp, bought it myself, it's sat on my shelf calling me. I have opened up the box a couple of ties to stroke though, looks fantastic.

View Gallery

Thats great news Charly!!Well done on going for the base camp and mini monograms carts. i got the mini monograms one, and should hopefully get my base camp any day now!! i tidied up my craft room in preparation of my new cricut on saturday!! All i need now is my cricut LOL

Only a few days to go now
    Week 1=-4.5lbs

View Gallery

Not long now Gina and will all the rush of christmas i'm sure the time will come round very quickly!

I did have a play with some elses at the crop and it is fab used the opposites attract catridge which is lovely that one is one my wish list!

View Gallery

Gina, even worse. My craft room is my spare bedroom, which my Mum will be occupying over Christmas. At least I don't need the PC for the Cricut and so can take it into another room.

View Gallery

sorry to hear that your money got taken Helen. its so disheartening too hear! I have loads to do today, but darent go out til the postman has been. he sometimes brings our parcels, instead of a post van. he is usually quite good as to not leave the boxes out in view, but he is really really slow. he still hasnt been!!

We've had another postman this week on off too, he's very fast but he leaves packages out for all to see. thats another downside!!!

I darent go out.......i need my Base Camp safe at home!! Gotta get DH to wrap it up.

oh well, hopefully not too long to wait now. which carts do you like Helen??
    Week 1=-4.5lbs

View Gallery

i've heard so much about the Opposites Attract cart Charly. its not one that has really grabbed me yet. i'm waiting to see some LO's with it until i make my mind up!

Helen-at least its not pc dependent as you say, so you can use it anywhere. thats another thing i like about the cricut!
    Week 1=-4.5lbs

View Gallery

i've heard so much about the Opposites Attract cart Charly. its not one that has really grabbed me yet. i'm waiting to see some LO's with it until i make my mind up!
    It didn't grab me at first either Gina and i must admit i would probably use the capitals more then the small letters & i did want base camp & mini monos more. I have a lo using the opposits attract catridge when i get a minute i'll take a pic