Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking

Notices

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (4)

best quality ready to use cards

which are they,
    thanks

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    I get mine from Craft Creations. The more you order the cheaper they are. They do hammer embossed and linen embossed too which have lovely surfaces. I buy cream and white. The same with matching envelopes and bags - the more you order the cheaper they are.
    Jenny Cocks, visit my blog Don't get mad, get crafty!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (4)
    thanks jenny, I want some decent ones as the ones I have tend to warp when heat embossed

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Angie
    Check out Craftwork Cards website they are the best for quality and they have amazing deals at the moment in the SALE section. 250 cards and envs for just £25 just 10p a card and envelope!!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (9)
    Another vote for Craftwork Cards (a sponsor) for superb quality and a huge range of colours etc (funky shaped ones like handbags too) At full price they are not particularly cheap (but cheaper than buying 5 packs in a craft store) but their bargain packs are REALLY good value.

I also use Craft Creations, they too have a limitless supply of colours and finishes. I suggest if you place an order with them you request a colour swatch and catalogue, as the website is easier to negotiate with the catalogue in front of you!

Both sites sell envelopes and bags to fit, very useful if you are selling the cards on.

"Bargain" cards like Royal&Langernickel are usually not good value IMHO, they warp and just don't look classy.

My absolute favourite cards are Craftwork Cards ribbed white, which isn't available at the moment, but they have promised me it will be back in a wedding range. They are SOoooo classy.

Have fun choosing!
    Eileen

P.S The Craftwork Cards Members Club is great fun - really good value welcome box, 10% discount on everything (even reduced stock) and free tickets for the Great Northern Papercraft Extravaganza! If you haven't been it's work wandering across the pennines for ...

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (7)
    Has to be Craftwork Cards for me too, just renewed my membership and the box is probably one of the best I have had yet.
    Anne

Another vote for craftwork cards!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)
    Yep Craftwork Cards are fabby,their range is lovely

I also use another extremely good online store which has a HUGE range (not sponsors) pm me for details

Also check out card blanks from Sarahs Cards, she does some lovely square ones that I use all the time

View Gallery

Never tried Craftwork Cards but highly recommend the pearlised ones I have used over the last few years. The company changed hands and I hope they are still going strong. Don't think I can mention them here as I'm sure they are not a sponsor but happy to help if you PM me

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I love the Anita's Attic card blanks - they are the best I have seen for card weight.

HTH

somewhere among the basic grey and daisybucket papers
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (6)
    i get all my cardstock from a company that is not a sponsor so cant mention them ,well could but its unfair to the sponsors who pay for the privilege of mentions on here .
    they charge £4 for delivery no matter how much you have and they do have a factory shop if you live in the east midlands .
    if you want more details ,,,pm me

Paper addict extraordinaire Mystik Nat's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    My last purchase of 2006 arrived yesterday - 2 of the sale boxes of card blanks from Craftwork cards! Blimey it's a lifetime's supply when I was unpacking it all - just need to find somewhere to house them.

There are quite a few more pearlescent ones than I expected, but really nice colours as I generally don't use the Kanban pearlescent ones (past QVC hoarding ) as the brighter/bolder colours hardly ever match my stash so I usually go and make bazzill blanks instead... But now I am fully equipped for any cardmaking opportunity! hehe

~ Natty ~