Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

How many peeps can you get in a photo booth? Boo's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (23)
    Viv, does the Bonde hold 12x12 albums as well as cardstock? I think I may be getting the Ikea Expedit when I move. Love your room.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Owner\Desktop\dog-gif-uks.gif

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (4)
    I'm trying to comvince Mum that we need a trip to ikea at the weekend- anyone know when bristol is open over this weekend? I am having the whopper of the shelf like that one above, and may try and salvage some of the rotted wood on my NEW cube storage (wasn't 12x12, cheap argos stuff) and pop it on my desk

Handbag, shoe and choco - holic! Bluemoonjules's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (13)
    I think these pictures show my scrappy corner enough.... the opposite corner is where I am sitting at my PC and the other two walls each have 6ft free-standing shelving units on which are books.,albums and boxes of embellishments, ribbons etc. Nothing fancy from IKEA here, sadly....

Not tidy, exactly, but my living room now is, which is why I moved it all in here!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    - 6.25% Welsh -

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (20)
    Quote Originally Posted by charliebutton
    Viv, does the Bonde hold 12x12 albums as well as cardstock? I think I may be getting the Ikea Expedit when I move. Love your room.

Yes Boo the Bonde does hold 12x12 (thats the one on its side).

The Expedit is the other shelf unit which is split into 4x4 cubes. Though you can get different sizes.
    http://www.ikea.com/webapp/wcs/store...umber=40047675

On the two bottam corners I have got lekman plastic square containers. These I store my ongoing projects (mini albums) and page packs. So they hold 12x12 paper fine too.
    http://www.ikea.com/webapp/wcs/store...umber=90059618

Have to say if I had known about the expedit when I had first got my scrapbooking room that would of been the one I would of got. The expedit is *definetly* easier to put together!!!!

And the desks I got from ikea too were really cheap as I got the top and then the legs to go with it (think one was under a £10 and the larger one not more than £20)

Viv

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (20)
    Quote Originally Posted by greyparrot
    I'm trying to comvince Mum that we need a trip to ikea at the weekend- anyone know when bristol is open over this weekend? I am having the whopper of the shelf like that one above, and may try and salvage some of the rotted wood on my NEW cube storage (wasn't 12x12, cheap argos stuff) and pop it on my desk
    Here we are hon this is the link with the opening times of the Bristol store for you:

http://www.ikea.com/webapp/wcs/store...reName=bristol

Viv

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (4)
    cheers viv you angel! Looks like they are open as normal for the weekend- not sure if I will go yet but me and the mother bear could do with a girly day out shopping!

..a little ladybird Little Lamb's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (58)
    oh im sooo jealous of al these rooms, boo hoo! I currently have a spare bedroom to myself for a craft room with an old kitchen and workbench in it, lol...lots of storage....but as im expecting in april i'm 'relocating' to the cupboard in my bedroom...then i will NEED to be organised..

.. have to say the best thing i did yesterday was organise my embellishments in to colour instead of by item... scrapped last night and it was sooo much easier to find and use things. Why didnt i think of that earlier, lol.

good luck sorting your room.
    ~ Michelle ~

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (6)
    Don't have any pics handy but I have a square shelving unit much like the ikea one, two six drawer rolling narrow (but wide) storage units from Lidl and a return desk from MFI. One return has my pc and other computer bits, the other return is from my scrapping. I love the glass because it doesn't impose too much on the small room and is scrubbable and doesn't stain!

How many peeps can you get in a photo booth? Boo's Avatar
    View Gallery

Thanks Viv. As it will probably be my daughters constructing the units, I will tell them Expedit it is. Love those plastic storage boxes to fit in the cubes too. They will hide a multitude of sins. Thanks for sharing.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Owner\Desktop\dog-gif-uks.gif

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by darm
    caz non of the links on the page you said seem to be working for me
    sam
    Well that's a shame, it was a great reference for planning a scrap space. Will need to tell MA......sorry ladies

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    Viv your room is GORGE! V jealous

Here is mine - I have the cabinet and the baskets to the side - the shelves are a mixture of mine and OH's! Hence the mess they're in! Also please ignore the mess the cabinet is in inside! That's a new year job of sorting!

The cabinet is an IKEA Effectiv one - its a modular jobbie, with a filing cabinet underneath. The filing cabinet takes A4 suspension files, and ours is full of household paperwork at the mo, but i intend to use it for papers eventually.
    The third piccie is of some 12 by 12 cardstock in one of the suspension files so you can see what it looks like - it fits fine - although obviously its a bit bigger than the size it should take, the drawer closes fine.

Hope this helps with your IKEA purchases Boo!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (88)
    well this is my craft space nothing special but i love it i have to share a room with my DH and 2 computers, we only have a 2 bedroom small house so no spare rooms.
    ETA i have a stash bucket now in pink for all my tools which is just fab

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)
    loving all your ideas ladies............IKEA seems to have cornered the market for us scrappers !!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (88)
    i wish i had a ikea near us but we dont