Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking

Notices

somewhere among the basic grey and daisybucket papers
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (6)

craft club in nottingham

hi all
    just thought id do a little plug on the cardmaking section ,
    i run a craft club in the rise park area of nottingham ,we are always after a few new memebrs so you would all be welcome .
    we are open tuesday am 10 til 12 in the rise park community centre , all crafts are welcome but at the moment we mainly do cards,but i am hoping to introduce them to scrapping soon as it is a natural progression of cardmaking isn't it .though a couple do already do scrapbooking
    its run on a bring your own equipment basis ,and if you do want to share it thats fine if you want to keep it to your own use thats also fine ,at the moment we have around 15 members of ages from about 40 to 80 ,yes we have an 80 yr old lady who loves it ,she makes us laugh a lot too ,very sprightly she is . we pay 60p only and get a cup of tea for that too
    we have a couple of ladies who sit and knit or sew too .we also have a club mascot "alfie " a lovely not so little now dog who sits and chews on a chewy bone while his mum sits and make cards ,she has to bring him when her hubby is on nights as alfie barks a lot when on his own ,he is only a puppy .
    we have agood laugh and natter while we are there
    so if you are in the area please pop in to see us ,and make yourself known

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    A bit too far out of my way, plus it is during the day. Have fun!
    Karen