Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)

ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by acampbell
    im 30 with one dd and bump to arrive any day now. i know what you mean my dh gets imbarressed if im doing anything crafty when his mates come over to play xbox 360. i love scrapping and tell and show any one who will listen or look at my albums.
    anne.
    HE feels embarassed about your scrapping when his friends come to PLAY!! LOL

It doesn't matter what age you are, if you enjoy it what problem does it cause anyone else? We have a mix of ages at our crops and we all get on and enjoy each others company. I can't stand it when people are put in compartments as if we should only do certain things at certain ages.At our last crop the age range was from 6 years to 50s all having a good time.
    My blog
    www.nanagin.blogspot.com

Better a creative mess than an idle tidiness.

Spanish Papercrafter paulapascual's Avatar
    View Gallery

I am 27, no kids, but married since I was 22.
    Paula Pascual
    (Please excuse grammar and spelling mistakes, English is not my first nor second language!)
    My blog
    Crafty Storage Blog

Brand new shiny member!
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    I'm 29 (hanging onto my twenties for another 4 months...) and brand new to scrapbooking.

Just come across this forum today and it looks very friendly so I joined up - hello to everyone!

I've been watching demos on QVC for a while but finally decided to buy a scrapbook kit to record a trip to Hong Kong for my friend's wedding as a gift for her. Totally hooked now so have bought 2 more albums (an 8" for our family holiday last year and a 12" to record my son up to now - he's 3).

Hubby supportive as he's quite creative too but my mum and my in-laws are a bit bemused and think I am 'ruining' the photos and wasting money on stash so I'm just ignoring them :->

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (23)
    awww...hi Rach!! Hope you have a fab time on the forum And yeah, ignore your family...mine dont get it either but I dont care! lol

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (13)
    I'm 25 (no kids) and have been scrappng for about a year - three of my friends also scrap (all 25)! For ages we always referred to our crop as secret club - because most people give you very odd looks when you say that you are into scrapbooking - but these days if anyone looks at me as if i'm odd when i say it - i just show them one of my albums or mini-books and quite often they soon seam to change their minds! The crop i go to is about half people in their mid to late 20s!!!!

View Gallery

I'm 26 and I haven't met anybody who's into scrapping. I wish I could convince my sister but she'd have no interest whatso ever. She likes the results of what I do but she's not known for her patience!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    Hi!

I'm 20 (30 next month.. stress stress!!) and I'm into scrapbooking but I have no kids... just a big kid and a kitten!!

xx

obsessing about paper is perfectly normal peachey-kins's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (13)
    23!! no kids but my OH and i have a chameleon
    XXX Steph XXX
    my blog ***flickr
    category stories dt

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (7)
    I'm 27, no kids, one big kid and a cat. OH loves my pages and scrapping tools which is a bonus as he never complains how much the tools cost although papers and embellies are another matter... lol Kxx

Recovering Swap Addict
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (46)
    1'm 24 have a dd who's 3 and 3 stepkids aged 15, 12 and 9, i often get comments about premature aging and i should be spending money on clothes and make up not paper, those kind of people just dont get a hand crafted card any more lol
    Amy
    Craft In The Corner

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (28)
    29 untill may, then i'm going to start lying about my age!, i have scrapped for over a year have 2 kids 1 dh, a dog, a cat and a rabbit. and my family/friends don't get scrapping either, apart from 2 cardmakers i'm in the process of converting.

I don't need it...but I want it! indiana's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    Well! I'm 46 but feel 21!

I say you're never too old, or too young!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (8)
    Hi im 27 (28 in less than 2 weeks) no kids but a great partner who likes my work and a cute doggy. ive been scrapping a yearish an have done many other crafts such as cross stitch card making an was a jewellery designer for a while too