Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Graphtec GB
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    My testosterone dissapeared years ago along with most of my hair :-)

Phil

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by AndiDee
    Mark, don't beat yourself up over all this or you are just playing the game that is intended...

Andi
    I was just clarifying - I'm not beating myself up over anything

The same site sells the Craft Robo with Magicut-Lite software. I've no idea what this software's like though.

I did spot on the Robo Pro specs that it supports HP-GL language. Does anyone know if that means you can cut straight from AutoCAD?

Mark

Funny HA HA, Not Funny Peculiar! madhattermillie's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (27)
    LOL phil! bless ya!

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Anyone into science/fantasy books rather than straight science fiction? I've just finished reading Ian Irvine's The Well Of Echoes series and thought it was fantastic (although a bit gory in places - had to read with my eyes shut!).

Hope you all don't mind me bringing this thread back to one of the more interesting tacks - some parts just need ignoring.

Susan.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (85)
    I don't read pure science fiction i'm afraid, but I do read fantasy books and just wanted to add that the Dragonlance set of books, Margaret Weiss and Tracey Hickman are fantastic, especially the original set of three 3 and the twins set of 3, although the Dragonlance books number in the 100's.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    I cut my sci fi teeth many years ago on the magazines of the times - I think they werec alled Amazing or Astounding Science Fiction and often had bug eyed monsters running off clutching scantily clad busty blondes on the covers - but some of the stories were excellent! Some of the authors I read later on were Isaac Asimov, Arthur Clarke, James Blish, and Kornbluth & Pohl - oh and Ray Bradbury - I think Farenheit 451 is a classic! When I lived in Macclesfied the early 60s the librarian had banned science fiction from his library - he believed it was utter trash and would have no part of it!! The very first sci fi I ever encounted was as a very small girl and was a radio series called "Journey into Space", and the first TV sci fi I saw was Quatermass. Unfortunately having seen science fiction become science fact and watched on live tv men walking on the moon, the novelty/pleasure wore off a bit and I haven't read much for ages...

Rosemary

View Gallery

Glesga may I suggest if you have anything that you want to ask Phil and Phil alone you send him a PM (Thats a personal message) or even phone graphitec if you wish to be alone with Phil I'm sure he'd love to hear from you. As far as I have worked out these are public forums ( Thats open to the general public ) and not a personal messaging service.

My estimation of this forum has now gone down because as far as i'm concerned anyone that gives replies like that should be barred and not just given a reminder of there behaviour.
    I NEED everything.

View Gallery

Phil it's lots of the testosterone that makes your hair fall out lol count yourself blessed
    I NEED everything.

Funny HA HA, Not Funny Peculiar! madhattermillie's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (27)
    krewella, is that true? wow, you learn something new every day!

have to apologise re science fiction, my experience is limited to red dwarf!!!

View Gallery

Lol Red Dwarf the first two series ( I lost it a bit after that) now your talking I loved them. The ultimate has to be hitchikers guide loved the original and the film wasn't too bad but lacked the charm of the series.
    I NEED everything.

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by mgibbs
    I did spot on the Robo Pro specs that it supports HP-GL language. Does anyone know if that means you can cut straight from AutoCAD?

Mark
    I've seen something somewhere (probably in one of the manuals?) but ignored it as it wasn't relevant for me, but I'll look and see if I can find it for you - unless Phil comes up with the info first.

Rosemary

Mark - I'd actually seen the settings in the controller... However, I've also looked in the manuals and all they very kindly tell me is that I can alter the settings between GP-GL (the default) and HP-GL according to the software application being used. But offer no information as to which these applications might be - so it's talk to Graphtec/Phil nicely time.
    Last edited by dozyrosy; 25-05-2007 at 06:44 PM.

View Gallery

HP-GL is the HP Graphics Language that HP plotters use meaning that a wide range of programs will be able to use the Pro.

Mak

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (10)
    bloody hell
    whats happening here for gods sake
    im not getting on naughty stool for this one lol
    Tina craft robo

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by dozyrosy
    I loved the original Star Trek as the scenery and plots were so corny, but my favourite Sci Fi TV series was Blakes Seven....

Rosemary
    Th sci-fi channel are running a new audio version of Blake's 7 on their website.
    www.scifi.co.uk

Mark

View Gallery

Thanks Mark, I'll investigate"1

Rosemary