Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (64)
    I think it looks lovely in a sterile sort of way but given that, is it a foot pile or 3 ft pile of card is 1000 sheets I am horrified at anyone needing to have all that stuff. I know for some people having is more important than using and that is their fun. Personally I like the challenge of using what I have rather than acquiring endlessly in search of the perfect embellishment, but if you have the space, money and don't get into debt doing it, then whatever works for you. I'd just like a table space, and one set of shelves would hold all my stash LOL

Dedicated Scrapper ptcruiser999's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    I love this little or rather large scrap room, and i will be honest i am jealous!!!!
    After living in the states, only returning to the UK this year, i can completely see where this is coming from. To be honest probably very normal - as a previous UKS pointed out it is very much a different way of life over there. If given half the chance we would all love to have a scrap room like this and it looks as though the room is in Texas where i was living and the saying for that state is " Everything's big in Texas"............................
    I guess i can now only dream, maybe 1 day i can go back!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (18)
    Quote Originally Posted by AliTS View Post
    I think it looks lovely in a sterile sort of way but given that, is it a foot pile or 3 ft pile of card is 1000 sheets I am horrified at anyone needing to have all that stuff. I know for some people having is more important than using and that is their fun. Personally I like the challenge of using what I have rather than acquiring endlessly in search of the perfect embellishment, but if you have the space, money and don't get into debt doing it, then whatever works for you. I'd just like a table space, and one set of shelves would hold all my stash LOL

Totally agree - especially with the "whatever works for you" . I'm working on getting a table space though
    Moira - Pink Glitter Girl

The Life of Rory Updated 14/1/10