Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking

Notices

Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Magnolia stamps

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (18)
    don't know what I was looking at then as I didn't see them very early this morning (around 6 ish) , now they're sold out
    VALERIE (please do not call me Val, thanks)
    Swaps:

Valerie's blog

The twins are currently undergoing management training! Silly Monkey's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anso View Post
    Just checking that you're not taking pre-orders for these are you please? But waiting until you have everything in stock and then it goes on the site for ordering...right...or? LOL! Thx
    Spot on - no pre-orders this time round - they will only be available for ordering once they are here and with us.

Bryony
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (26)
    Quote Originally Posted by mandychap View Post
    Has anyone joined the magnolia stamp club. I cant seem to find the details on their site.
    Mandychap
    I did it last night. It took a lot of translation from an online translator but I think I got there. Could have done with Anso to help Looks like they send a paypal invoice when it is due for payment (15th October I think).

If you go to the website and click the first option on the right hand side, then click on the stamp club. There is also an option for english on the right hand side too. It only translates the shopping basket though.
    Kerry

My Blog

...loves sparkly things...and the colour green!! :) Anso's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (44)
    Quote Originally Posted by stardust View Post
    I did it last night. It took a lot of translation from an online translator but I think I got there. Could have done with Anso to help Looks like they send a paypal invoice when it is due for payment (15th October I think).

If you go to the website and click the first option on the right hand side, then click on the stamp club. There is also an option for english on the right hand side too. It only translates the shopping basket though.
    Would have been happy to help if you needed any

Could I ask what excatly you get in the stampclub please? Also what about UK postage...? Thanks in advance

Off to have a little read about it...
    Anso

My BLOG - would love a visit if you have a minute spare (incl free layout classes, maze book, exploding box)

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (35)
    I couldn't work it out at all, well done you! How much does it work out at, and what do you get in the kit?

View Gallery

You know what - I have absolutely no idea .

It looks like it ships 4 times a year so probably once a season. The next one is for nov/dec stamps. I wanted the aug/sep/oct ones too so I placed a separate order for those. I will let you know as soon as it comes what is in it. It was 199kr which was $30 so around £15 plus shipping. Not sure how much that is yet but am going to take a chance on it.

The pics under the stamp club section have 2 pages of stamps but I very much doubt it will be for all those.

I just thought it was worth taking a chance on.

Don't know if you can make any more sense of it Anso.
    Kerry

My Blog

Guess whose been to specsavers??? Ali M's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (50)
    i was thinking of going for the stamp club too...and then thought I might end up with duplicates...and if they are seasonal ones would they arrive too late to use...
    I kinda talked my self out of it really..but can just as easily talk myself into joining!!

View Gallery

You know what - I have absolutely no idea .

It looks like it ships 4 times a year so probably once a season. The next one is for nov/dec stamps. I wanted the aug/sep/oct ones too so I placed a separate order for those. I will let you know as soon as it comes what is in it. It was 199kr which was $30 so around £15 plus shipping. Not sure how much that is yet but am going to take a chance on it.

The pics under the stamp club section have 2 pages of stamps but I very much doubt it will be for all those.

I just thought it was worth taking a chance on.

Don't know if you can make any more sense of it Anso.
    Right...just been having a read.

You get between 10-15 stamps. They are UNMOUNTED (ie not ez mount). The problem I have is the postage cost. You only seem to be able to read about the stamp club on the Swedish site (=in Swedish) and it doesn't mention anything about postage costs for international orders. On the English version of the site it doesn't seem to mention the stampclub at all what I can see.
    Anso

My BLOG - would love a visit if you have a minute spare (incl free layout classes, maze book, exploding box)

View Gallery

On the blog there is an entry on 3rd September saying the aug-oct ones are going out that week so whether the christmas ones would be arriving december I really don't know.
    Kerry

My Blog

View Gallery

Just had a bit more of a read. I'm not sure you can order older stampclub packages. They appear in the drop down box for the shopping cart, but for example the "autumn" package has a "last order date" which has already been and gone.

I have sent them an e-mail and asked.
    Anso

View Gallery

I've just had a look at the terms and conditions they emailed me with my order details. At the bottom there is a bit in english (the rest is swedish). This is what it says

International Customers

We accept Paypal, VISA & Mastercard. Minimum order are 15 $.

Magnolia.nu ships via the swedish Post Office. Actual shipping will be charged. Please note that shipping charge WILL vary from those shown on the "Shopping Cart". We cannot calculate the shipping cost till you order is filled, boxed and weighted. If you do not trust us to charge you actual shipping cost please do not place an order with us.We do ship outside europe but we only take PayPal.

So unless the Swedish Post Office is extremely expensive I can't see it costing too much. They would be quite light.

WOW 10-15 stamps is a lot. Must invest in some mounting stuff. What is best to use so they can go on an acrylic block?
    Kerry

My Blog

View Gallery

Must invest in some mounting stuff. What is best to use so they can go on an acrylic block?
    EZ Mount
    Anso

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (43)
    Tracy- my stamps arrived today- thanks ever so xx

Stardust- mine hae just arrived from toothfairytace and they're on EZ Mount
    Heather
    No more swaps, in fact if I ask to join a swap please say NO
    "Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    Got my first few Magnolias today in the post. (Thank you Bryony )
    I've placed a couple more orders so hopefully will have more by next week.
    Seeing all the cards that people have made has inspired me to make cards again. Something I have rarely done over the past couple of years. I'm not sure if I have the talent to create anything as beautiful as I have seen over the past few days via these threads though.
    Sharon

Disney Queen and Christmas Addict:) valj's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    WOOHOO!!! my order arrived today from Magnolia!!! I'll check what the postage was for 6 stamps
    Valerie-Jane xxx

my wee blog www.stormspad.blogspot.com