Yup I am having the same feelings at the moment as the rest of you, and I have been sooooo excited about it. I cannot justify spending £30 on a stamp set, I know the pros and cons compared to the prices of one stamp from the UK, but when we have been paying half that for the same sort of set by buying it from the US, that is just crazy money, and I will tell you one thing people where I live will most definitely NOT pay that sort of money for a stamp set. So it looks like I will save my £136 or whatever and just use that to stock up on inks and cardstock from another demo and save myself the heartache, money and hardship of trying to set up a client base and let other demos to all the work!!!! lol Its such a shame cause I think if they had brought the prices down a bit people would have been more willing to part with the hard earned cash, but as prices in the UK seem to be escallating at tahe moment ie mortgages and bills not to mention xmas on the very near horizon people just won't have that sort of money to part with. Now we all know how great Stampin Up stuff is, but if you are trying to convert total virgins to stamping, with those prices, they will stay with decoupage and iris folding, lol for pennies compared to pounds.