Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (22)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nellyphant View Post
    I can't even install Firmware. I've tried 3 different USB ports and it still won't work. Also uninstalled and reinstalled the software and changed USB ports. Seriously frustrated - what a waste of 50 quid............
    I would contact cricut tech support rather than posting on here - they may well have come across this before and therefore have a simple solution.

I am sure your money isn't wasted, it seems to work for most people so it is unlikely to be the software to be honest, perhaps it's the way your PC interacts with it!!! I am sure that Cricut will be able to help. Don't give up yet!

Sprinkle a little happiness wherever you go Hils's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (17)
    Nellyphant, some other people have had similar problems, seemingly on Vista. They've had to create a "super administrator" account on Vista and operate it through that. Not sure how you do it, but I think there are instructions somewhere on the Cricut forum (cricut.com).
    In fact, that's a good place to start for most technical problems - the official technical support isn't great but the forum members seem pretty helpful
    Hils

If i'm not here, i'll be in my craftroom. tracygough's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (8)
    Thanks Linda, i never knew it was a pre-order, i thought they had them in stock. Did you get a dispatched email? I hope we get them Monday too.
    Tracy x
    DT member for Passion for Promarkers challenge blog

My Blog

Dedicated Scrapper Gadget Monkey's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (23)
    Well apparently they run out with the orders from the weekend and they were supposed to turn up tuesday but didn't turn up until Friday... and yes I got a dispatch e-mail yesterday.

If i'm not here, i'll be in my craftroom. tracygough's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (8)
    I haven't had a email yet , fingers crossed they have one for me.
    Tracy x
    DT member for Passion for Promarkers challenge blog

My Blog

I'd do more scrapping if I wasn't here! Jencrafts's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    Nellyphant, do mean to state the obvious but are you pressing the right buttons, I didn't! It took me two goes until I read the instructions more carefully!

I do hope you get it sorted as it's a really good bit of kit really.

What operating system are you using, if you let us know then someone will probably know how to sort it out.
    Slinky Pink Scrappers
    CJ

NT is not 'normal' it is just common! Wisher's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (187)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hils View Post
    Nellyphant, some other people have had similar problems, seemingly on Vista. They've had to create a "super administrator" account on Vista and operate it through that. Not sure how you do it, but I think there are instructions somewhere on the Cricut forum (cricut.com).
    In fact, that's a good place to start for most technical problems - the official technical support isn't great but the forum members seem pretty helpful
    mine still doesn't work with the super administrator account....!!! I have also been told that it isn't great to have that account as it is a "back door" into your system - make sure if you do it - that you have a really REALLY weird alpha numeric password!
    Swaps: unofficial found poetry (sent - waiting for return) , stocking swap 2023 advent swap 2023
    Gill x

Dedicated Scrapper Gadget Monkey's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (23)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jencrafts View Post
    Nellyphant, do mean to state the obvious but are you pressing the right buttons, I didn't! It took me two goes until I read the instructions more carefully!

What operating system are you using, if you let us know then someone will probably know how to sort it out.
    *embarrassed look* I didnt press the buttons first time either..... then I read the instructions properly!!

I'd do more scrapping if I wasn't here! Jencrafts's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    Ha ha! I'm not the only one!! LOL
    Slinky Pink Scrappers
    CJ

Help - stop the world I wanna get off!!!! bevb's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (28)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jencrafts View Post

Hands up!!!! I didnt read the instructions properly & didnt press the button Have had a bit of a play with the trial version but it has crashed a couple of times Does anyone know if I can transfer the trial onto CD? Want to load it on to an old lap top that doesnt have internet connection.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (85)
    I'm sure its okay, just download it again and this time hit Save not run, then save it onto a disc from your PC, wherever you had saved it.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    This thread has been automatically closed.

You will find the new thread created by clicking HERE.