Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Calm down everyone. My software arrived on Wednesday and I spent a bit of time, not all day by any means, having a play with it. I opened the tutorials that are available on crafty-club and referred to them here and there. I had never been able to make templates in inkscape, but by the end of the day with Designmaster, i had made and cut some templates from scratch with it. A huge achievement for me.

I've found it really easy and if I got a bit cross with it here and there, I just took a break, had a read of the forums on here or flicked through some papercraft magazines for some ideas to try and then started again.

Come on guys, if I can do it so can you!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    Phil will the mnual be downloading or sent out to purchasers of the software.
    susannah

View Gallery

I'm pretty sure it will be downloadable. I plan to make it a pdf file and get it to Graphtec ASAP.

The only thing in life to succeed is a budgie with no teeth!! Cockneyrebel's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    cant wait x
    Kimmie x
    "Wherever I lay my 'cat' thats my home !"

kimmie.blogspot.com

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by sallymouse View Post
    Calm down everyone. My software arrived on Wednesday and I spent a bit of time, not all day by any means, having a play with it. I opened the tutorials that are available on crafty-club and referred to them here and there. I had never been able to make templates in inkscape, but by the end of the day with Designmaster, i had made and cut some templates from scratch with it. A huge achievement for me.

I've found it really easy and if I got a bit cross with it here and there, I just took a break, had a read of the forums on here or flicked through some papercraft magazines for some ideas to try and then started again.

Come on guys, if I can do it so can you!
    Good for you, and lucky you to have the time to play. Unfortunately I work 10 hours a day and bought the DM to make my life easier, not more frustrating and difficult so having the manual will make my life much easier

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    Looking forward to the manual Sandy and Phil. Thanks for everything xxx
    Blog:-Minty Magic's Blog
    CJs: Digi CJ

Graphtec GB
    View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Bryn View Post
    Good for you, and lucky you to have the time to play. Unfortunately I work 10 hours a day and bought the DM to make my life easier, not more frustrating and difficult so having the manual will make my life much easier
    Bryn

What is really missing from the tutorials for you? if you let me know I will stick it to the top of the list and try to get it done for you quickly

Phil

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    i know you asked bryn the question would like the cutting tutorial myself.
    susannah

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Yes, I would like the cutting tutorial, that is confusing me no end.

But then maybe I am a bit on the thick side at the moment. He he

Sue

View Gallery

Many thanks Sandy and Phil for all your help received so far with Videos and Tutorials. Look forward to downloading the Manual.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (9)
    What brilliant news, Thanks Sandy and Phil. I have looked at some of Sandy's videos and I am sure that a manual from her will help enormously. I agree with the previous posts that the cutting tutorial will be most useful at this time. With that and the videos I have seen I would be able to make a start. I am sorry if I caused trouble for you Phil...I know that you have been working like mad to do this with your team, I was just so frustrated that I couldn't 'plug and play' with it when it arrived. ( it's probably hormones!!!!)

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (16)
    I don't know if is just me, but l would like to see a manual which l could refer to whilst watching the video. Sometimes l don't quite catch what is said, or see the icon being used. l much prefer to watch than read but a back up would be great. Even though l have the sound at 100% l find the welded word video a little low and strain to hear all which is said. The others are fine.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by philk View Post
    Bryn

What is really missing from the tutorials for you? if you let me know I will stick it to the top of the list and try to get it done for you quickly

Phil
    The cutting tut would be a help thanks

View Gallery

I find the sound doesn't stay consistent with my recording software. Sorry about that! It may be the headphones I'm using... not sure. Do you have the volume turned up all the way on your computer? Look for the volume icon on your task bar in the lower right hand corner and crank it up as needed.

Sandy