Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Scrappin' for scrappin' sake! scrappy jan's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)

HEEELLPPP! Please!

Can anybody throw any light on my problem please? My Robo doesn't seem to want to cut tonight. I'm trying to cut out a baby shoe template, but only two or three seconds into the cut it suddenly stops and sits there buzzing softly. I thought it might be something to do with the template but other designs do the same thing. I've changed the carrier sheet, altered the speed & depth of cut, but to no avail - any ideas ladies?
    Jan

Sometimes this happens with some files on mine but then it will carry on a few seconds later if you leave it - is that what happens? Other than that I really don't know and can only suggest that you ring Graphtec on Monday and aske for Steve.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    If all else fails I usually turn it off restart the computer and then try again. Don't know if this will solve your problem but probably worth a try.

Robo Novice
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    I have had that happen occasionally but I leave it and mine starts up again after a while too.
    http://karenscreation.blogspot.com