Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Help please newbie'ish

Hope you don't mind me asking but I a bit bewildered!! quite baffled really. I usually pick things up really easy, but not this time I would like to make some of my own templates. I have managed to cut quite a few of yours lovely templates you have greated so can manage that lol. I have looked in the tutorials and so many, can you tell me which is the simpliest as easiest as I still can't father it!! I don't understand the programs you need use, do you need to buy these separately? I have photoshop and the usual programs.

Sorry for being so dense, hope someone can help

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Hi and welcome to the forum.
    You can make your own templates in Robomaster and also with the new software - it depends what you want to make!
    Easy is a difficult term to define - what is easy for me might be difficult for someone else, so all of the tutorials could be defined as easy..
    The Inkscape program some of us have been using up to now is a free program and can be downloaded at www.inkscape.org
    If you have photo shop you can make solid colour images, save them as jpegs and then use the autotrace functions in Robomaster to make an outline.
    Try reading the FAQ thread and also have a read through the posts as everyday people are asking for help with how to create templates - so there's a lot of info already on the Forum!
    HTH
    Susibi