Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    I have been put off buying templates and CDs now in case I am adding to the £302 ....

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (55)
    Im shocked and saddened I love sharing aspect of this forum not only the templates but the expertise without it not only would I have like many others threw my beloved robo out the window but i would have never in a million years been able to learn how to create and share my own designs.
    I hope justice prevails for all the talented designers involved
    love n stuff
    Frances
    xxx

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (8)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie H View Post
    Well, for saying this sad individual was advised by the Doctor to take up a hobby due to a bereavement and they chose crafting, I can't think that stealing the work of others to compile a CD would have been very therapeutic!

This is a strange definition of 'crafting' in my opinion.
    I wonder what they did before - burglary, counterfeit stuff at bootsales perhaps?

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (8)
    Quote Originally Posted by RosemaryAmy View Post
    How sad that someone would use the tragedy of a dead child as an excause to steal from others. I have no sympathy for this person it is disgusting and dishonest. I have had the pleasure of downloading some amazing files from this site and truely appreciate the time and effort that has been put into the making of these files and I thank them for sharing their talent.
    Rosemary

I wonder if that story is made up or stolen from someone else too to get the sympathy vote and get more sales!

picked on by some but never beaten :) Mr Gentleflower's Avatar
    View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Cazzytoo View Post
    I wonder if that story is made up or stolen from someone else too to get the sympathy vote and get more sales!
    Probably to get the sypathy vote ..... its ok carry on selling others designs ... yeah as if I would fall for that one. She must think I am gullable
    Last edited by Mr Gentleflower; 20-11-2007 at 11:19 PM.

View Gallery

I think one way to get an idea if people are genuine is if the person has uploaded designs here. You can have some idea if they can make good templates. I know there are a few people here who upload free things and sell some on ebay. I was thinking about a CD myself lol but I think all this has put me off a bit lol

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Krewella View Post
    I think one way to get an idea if people are genuine is if the person has uploaded designs here. You can have some idea if they can make good templates. I know there are a few people here who upload free things and sell some on ebay. I was thinking about a CD myself lol but I think all this has put me off a bit lol
    If they are your own designs you have nothing to worry about. Linda is currently selling hers.

Alan

Owner of Janome MC9900 & Brother ScanNCut
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    ive been away all weekend and am busy with websites so not been on much this week till now.

have tried to read back through this long thread but just wondered how things are going.

i sell some of my own designs on the acution site but i sell mine as individual files and usually not the files i post for free on here that i give for free for personal use.

i did make 1 cd a getting started cd which was a basic tutorial type cd that also had 2 files on it to go with the tutorial (they were my own simple designs)

that cd was as a result of many people asking me to do it from another forum where i think i am one of the longest serving robo owners if not the longest.

i would never dream of selling anything that wasnt my own and am sad that this has happened to members on here.

it doesnt matter if we give our templates for free or sell them, we should only sell our own work.

Always smile it makes them wonder what your up to!! talulah52's Avatar
    View Gallery

What a horrid person!!

It has taken me ages to go throught this not believing that someone on this site could stoop so low!
    I have not had much contact with many of you but the little I have had lightened my heart with great advice and help.
    My thoughts are pretty much that same as quite a few of you BAN this parastie from uks.

Carole

I am the penguin, Koo koo ka choo __TJ__'s Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (32)
    thats shocking! and theft! hope you clean the floor with them!
    I Live in Canada I got three kids, two dogs and "some" hens. 🐓 oh and three goats!!! And I make cheese now. Blessed are the cheesemakers. 🧀🐐🐐🐐🦆🦆
    "Not worse is almost as good as better" Terry Pratchett speaking about altzimers, but it works for Aspergers too.

View Gallery

I see the eBay seller is now showing as Not A Registered User
    Wonder how long it will take for her to be back under a different seller name - she'll probably just buy a few things to start with to get her feedback up a bit. And she could even just contact people who have bought from her before privately and offer them further files in the furture that way

makes me laugh that one of the feedbacks she recevied last week read

"Lovely person, great communication and honest! Thanks!"

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (27)
    yeah - lovely person - all we can do is watch
    we know what she sells i guess

View Gallery

She is still ther I am afraid

Alan

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

her old user name is still there but as it's got that she's not registered next to it in her feedback profile, then it means she's not able to list anything under that name

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (4)
    Phew this is really a nightmare isn't it... I can only say again that I don['t know what I would do with my robo if it wasn't for you on here. Can I ask if there is a list somewhere of your websites/ebay names so I can check out genuine cd's?