Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    what a great idea, i will most definitely buy the CD, look forward to hearing more about when it is on sale, were do we contribute to this CD via templates, and are we able to use ones already uploaded, or do they need to be newly made templates.

Kate

View Gallery

they will be new templates, probably because so many that have previously shared will have been sold on the other CD's and they want to have a complete new selection available

If you wish to contribute then it's probably best to contract JennieBean via PM.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by purplewillie View Post
    I'd love to buy the CD, especially if it is to help you with court funds.
    Don't think I can say anything that havent been said by others, I think it is very sad it's come to this point, but I fully understand your choises.
    I will be happy to pay for your designs, and contribute to your further actions against the thieves...

Hey, I said it anyway, must be because all of this makes me feel angry and sad, just can't keep quiet...

Rita

Happy Scrapper - Professional Thread Killer lesleyuk's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (12)
    Excellent Idea ladies
    I would happily buy one.

Occasional Scrapper & Robo Novice SueH's Avatar
    View Gallery

It makes me so sad that that a few unscrupulous people and cause so much hassle to so many people. Keep fighting the good fight girls!

I would be more than happy to buy the CD when it becomes available otherwise Roberta (Robo) will just sit on the shelf collecting bust for the rest of her life. I don’t design my own templates and I know I really should spend a bit more time and give it a try but the few templates I used off this site I have been very grateful for and have always said thanks and shown everyone the card I made.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Count me in, I wouldn't be able to use my robo if it wasn't for the talented people on this site

Liz C

Mad Cat Person!!! EmilyLovedHim's Avatar
    aka Bagpuss so in the shop window of course!
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (8)
    I am no great shakes but have some welded words and would do some that might be of use if there are any specific requests?
    Helen
    MY BLOG
    >^..^<Gottachat CJ >^..^<.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    That sounds great - I'll be in the queue when the CD comes out. Would it be worth you using a outlet other than the E site as your preferred outlet so you avoid the selling costs you experience on there? That way even more of the proceeds go towards the legal battle.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (9)
    Brilliant idea! I for one am queuing already
    Just a thought, for overseas members, and those who don't want to use the auction site, would it be possible to sell the files as a download? Once the files have been paid for, the seller could be provided with the password necessary to unlock the files. Just a thought...
    I've only designed a few templates, and can testify wholeheartedly to the hours of work, the blood, sweat and tears involved. Please keep us up-to-date with developments.
    Karen

Mad Cat Person!!! EmilyLovedHim's Avatar
    aka Bagpuss so in the shop window of course!
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (8)
    There is always the marketplace on here if Mary Anne would let this go through as an exception on this occassion?
    Helen
    MY BLOG
    >^..^<Gottachat CJ >^..^<.

olly
    View Gallery

I am so sorry this has happened again. I am no good at designing and rely on other peoples templates I am Quite willing to pay for templates, and will waiting for the cd.
    Thank you for all the lovely templates that was on the site, and understand why they had to be taken off.
    Good Luck and
    Hope they get what they deserve.
    Olwyn

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Thieft

I can understand why you have taken the templates off. I really miss them so much. I spent hours just going through them and admiring them, thinking how talented the people were who designed them. I dont buy from that big site but want the cd when it is made up. Will the template site ever be back do you think. I am just so angry at the thought of people making money from other people but I feel so sorry for crafters who have ordered their Robo from Santa and who were looking forward to tying out templates.

View Gallery

Im so sorry for all the stress the thief's have caused the wonderful designers, they have produced some fantastic templates, i can only dream of being able to do the same 1 day, haha, that much money made is very maddening, for something they haven't had the talent themself to produce,

I've gone on about the lovely templates for a year since i got my robo last x-mas, my brotherinlaw has just bought my sisterinlaw 1 from santa, she was saying she didn't think she would be able to use it, i told her the templates are good to start, so its not so scary,

I would be very happy to buy 2 copy's of the proper cd, so i can give my sisterinlaw 1 to help her,

Thanks for all your wonderful designs upto now, hope you can get everything sorted out, to all your satisfaction,

Suzan

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I can't wait for the CD, i love everyone's templates on here.

Don't usually buy from that auction site but will make an exception for the CD when it becomes available.

Shame though that there are always people out to spoil other people's fun and make a fast buck isn't it?

Power to your elbow girls.

Janet