Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (106)
    Quote Originally Posted by maria View Post
    MA, are you going to email each person separately to tell they are accepted or do we have to try from time to time and see if we can access the template section ?
    xxx
    I haven't received an email yet, so having read your post thought I'd go have a look -- and I have my access back

Many, many thanks to Mary Anne for all her hard work granting the access to us all

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (6)
    Quote Originally Posted by NikiB View Post
    no files were deleted by MaryAnne or any other mod on UKS, the template section was only hidden - so if you did not remove the file yourself then it will still be there
    Thank you
    Alison

Learning something new every day LynnD's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (14)
    I have my access too, I'm amazed you've done it so quickly, we do understand that you have a life to live too - thank you again

just don't call me The Boss MaryAnne's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (20)
    No, not emailing back - just check the next time you go on.

BUT I do need to have Smax change the forum to make sure people are logged in when they send it - I think some people are stumbling on the templates, filling in the access form, and when I go looking for the user name they give it is either clearly someone else or it doesn't exist.

Also, PLEASE click User CP and make sure your email address there is the same as the one you send me on the form. It is REALLY slowing me down to have to email back and forth with people to make sure they are the right person!

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Well done, bravo, pleased to see a good result!

View Gallery

Mary Anne ..........I'm so glad you put that as I have been waiting for verification and when I went to check on th CP as you said my email addy was different from the one I put on the form cos it was a long time when I registered on ukscrappers so have changed it in the CP, hope this helps to take the load off a little for you, I would like to take this oppertunity to say a HUGE thankyou to you and to all on here that have strived to beat these thugs and to return our friendly forum back to the way it sould be

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (35)
    Yes, thank you for taking the time to sort this out. Try to stay positive. I know that this must have been a shock, but this still remains a great site. Gwen xxx

SMAX
    I have changed the form so you have to be logged into UKS to fill it in. It also prepopulates the username and email address from the user database.

View Gallery

MaryAnne, SMAX, I am so...so happy about this! I feel now that the UKS Robo forum will become greater than before.

I am sorry for the extra work it will entail but to know that the UKSR team is wholly behind the designers/members and have taken note of their concerns, is wonderful and has eased my mind considerably!

I realise that yes it may not be 'foolproof' but hey, so is not 'locking your front door'

I am working to a deadline at the moment and as soon as I can I will be reloading my designs ... please forgive the delay.

Linda
    A member of Just Cutters - Against Copyright Infringement
    New to UKS? Need Help? Go Here

AKA Julie-Anne Holloway snowangel_1973's Avatar
    View Gallery

Great to see that this is being put in place! I am a newbie and can't wait to get started on scrapping and cards. I would like to share some of the cards I have made!