Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    All I can say is a very big thank you maryanne, i knew if anyone could sort somrthing you would.!!!!!

View Gallery

Great to hear that the templates are back with some added sequrity - I am sure that UKS will continue to be great and thank you to all behind the scenes for their hard work in sorting this out!

Helen x

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (10)
    thanks to all concerned

tina x

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

great news glad u have it sorted keep up te good work

View Gallery

Thank you for all your hard work. As soon as my application for membership of this group is accepted I will upload all my box files plus some new ones I am working on.

Many kind regards
    Ruthan x

There's nothing wrong with teenagers that reasoning with them won't aggravate!

Mad Cat Person!!! EmilyLovedHim's Avatar
    aka Bagpuss so in the shop window of course!
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (8)
    BIG thanks to Mary Anne and Smax for working on this so fast! Really bugs me tho that they even had to do this in the first place!
    Helen
    MY BLOG
    >^..^<Gottachat CJ >^..^<.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Woo Hoooooo!

Dont understand it but it looks good!

Thanks for all your work folks - going to go back to playing now!

Dumb question - do I just need to watch my email inbox or will the link come up in forums?

Now you wonder why I have to use your templates!!!!

RUthx

DOH!!!! Have just re read the original post which said that you will post a thread here - arghhhhhhh
    Last edited by ruthie; 04-12-2007 at 11:51 AM. Reason: mistake

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

thanks

A big thankyou to all for sorting out this problem.
    It is so sad that a few people can spoil it for so many!
    I am so thankful to the kind, generous and helpful people on this site who without their help my Robo would just be sitting there on my desk.

So many ideas, so little time .... Mole's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (16)
    Great ideas, Smax and Mary Anne!

Member of the BLUE BRADS and SCRAP & TICKLE teams.
    http://molescreations.blogspot.com/

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I would like to thank all of you for your hard work in trying to sort this out. I know it must have been very time consuming. I am very grateful to all those who upload their brilliant templates and answer all our queries. many, Many thanks to you all.

I already do the best I can. Take it or leave it. anne88's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (65)

I Don't Get It !

Do I understand right that you only will need UKS name and email address to get group membership? May be it's a language issue (I' m French, remember ), but it seems to me so easy to register under a new name and get another email address in order to be "someone else" and get access to the templates forum again even after having been banned. Are you going to chase IP address? Even there, they can be blocked. How will you select people allowed to be part of this download group ? Is it a trust based thing so new guys like me are going to be excluded ? Although I was very much welcome in this forum, there is this slight impression that there are 2 groups here. There are the guys so talented with making the templates and giving help and the ones (I belong to) who are just using your work and desperate to get some templates as they are (only so far, hopefully) too silly to create something nice themselves on their Robo.
    And I find it a bit hard to belong to the 2nd group, because obviously new comers feel automatically suspected that they MIGHT do something bad with your templates. Tina or Suzy or Marianne to name a few are of course above suspicion but what about me and all the others being new??? I am part of the nice guys too... Well my thoughts go to the Muslim population because I have a very small idea what they could feel after 9/11.
    Anyway, I probably missed the point. If somebody would be kind enough to explain a bit more... Maria xxx

Hev, not a complete lunatic, but getting there! Mystery Woman's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (22)
    I've been reading all these threads with interest. I too don't really 'get' this (that's also why I haven't got to grips with my own templates yet!). Hopefully all will be revealed.
    Can only agree again that what these people have done is deplorable, and it's a shame that they often spoil things for others.
    One good thing to come from this - I managed to make a template! OK, it's only for an envelope! but it's a start!

June points 0 SLO, 0 DLO, 0 Weekly Challenge, 6 Cards = 30 points

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)
    Thanks for all your hard work.

Hopefully all will be revealed in time, but glad to see the templates back

Hope the nasty people involved are pleased with themselves - they should be ashamed, but I bet they're not

Pauline x

Happy Scrapper - Professional Thread Killer lesleyuk's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (12)
    This is great news.
    I really thought we would the templates section as I couln't see a solution but this sounds great.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (10)
    Thanx for all your hard work Mary Anne and Smax in quickly trying to sort out this problem.

It absolutely sickens me that this has had to be done. I know there are people in this world who would happily make a fast &#163; off someone else but it has socked and upset me so much that such people could be found on a caring and friendly site as UKS I just thank God they are in such a minority.
    A winning Mambo CC virgin, A winning Slytherin Student, Hearts Ace in the pack, Completely Crackers!!, a winning Drama Queen, undercover with Interpol, TL Toto's, TL the Monopoly SHIP to Victory, TL the winning Christmas Fairies, Team Leading the Scholars