Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    My Robo sits on my desk next to my Laptop with a shelf at the back with my Printer and Scanner. When not in use both Laptop and Robo can then be moved back under the shelf area leaving the front of my desk clear!

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Having recently started my own business I'm lucky enough to have my own attic craft room/studio so Little Robertino sits next to me on a folding plastic picnic table - just the right size for him, as he's used every day. If I don't need him or want to hook up the big KNK I push the table under the desk .
    In addition to all my material I have so many pieces of equipment including A3 and laser printers, paper trimmers and guillotines, Cricut Expression, cuttlebug, Bind it all, DreamKutz and huge A2 laminator that we've decided to buy another attic room here for a store room/ non pc equipment space as I don't have any 'work space' any more and not being the tidiest of crafters even making a simple card has become a major problem!!
    Susibi

View Gallery

Mine sits on a stand next to my laptop in my scrapbook room. He travels with my laptop where ever it may go!

Three little reasons why I have started (and am loving)cropping debs omahony's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirley Anne View Post
    Mine is on a shelf next to my PC. The shelf slides out so there is plenty of room for the carrier sheet to move backwards and forwards.
    i am about to purchase a robo - and was wondering how much room do i need to allow for the carroer sheet to move forward and back?

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Mine is besdie the computer in the computer/craft room. one side is the computer and books othe side is all my craft stuff.

Brian Forever Young 1978=2005 rosemaryhughes's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)

Thumbs up

I got a new one from Santa and at the mo it is sitting on a little table beside me
    This PM I set it up installed the software and cut my first tree
    All went like a dream
    Newbie Allsorts CJ Button Swap Sweet 16 CJ Newbie Winged ATC Swap

http://rosemary-rosemarysramblings.blogspot.com/

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by rugersmum View Post
    Hi mines just got a new homeon top of one of these(Ikea A2 drawers) My OH bought it for me today and Iam just intheprocess ofreaaranging everything as my craft area no mean task putting all my cardstock papers tools etc into some order

I kid you not I had made such a mess I was working on a 8in square area on my table with bits piled high around me -I am such messy crafter
    SNAP! I have had one of these for a year and its brill! Robo's bits and bobs have the top drawer so that the carrier sheets stay nice and flat. I have a pro and he takes up the whole top of the chest, next to my desk in the loft.

View Gallery

Mine sits on a little file cabinet with wheels. Whenever I want to use it, I roll it up to the computer and plug it in - the computer has a couple usb ports in the front - so it's very convenient. There is one drawer underneath that I keep my blade caps and o-rings in a little box and the cords for the Robo. When I'm done I can put things back in the drawer and roll it out of the way. Works well for me.
    Cat
    My Blog: Cat Scrap Fever

Digital Piracy!

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by debs omahony View Post
    i am about to purchase a robo - and was wondering how much room do i need to allow for the carroer sheet to move forward and back?
    basically you need about the length of the carrier sheet which is approx A4 so about 30cm's behind it
    Ramblings of a Robo Rebel

Forever Memories For You for all you Robo needs

[/FONT]3, That's the magic number. Yes it is, It's the magic number .