Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Went today, only been to Brighton and Ali Pali before but we thought this was excellent. No queues but according to one of the stall holders it was extremely quiet today after Friday and Saturday. Definitely worth the two hour trip! Spent loads but pleased with what I got!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (17)
    Quote Originally Posted by rebeccaw View Post
    Went today, only been to Brighton and Ali Pali before but we thought this was excellent. No queues but according to one of the stall holders it was extremely quiet today after Friday and Saturday. Definitely worth the two hour trip! Spent loads but pleased with what I got!
    I thought it was pretty quiet on Friday... I even got to SEE a few stalls that normally are so crowded I can't get in (for example, our own sponsor 'Capture the Magic' is so mobbed at Ally Pally that I can never even get into it). I just posted a picture on my blog of my MakeIt booty..... now just have to go play with it all!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (90)
    I thought it wasnt bad on Saturday too, I had lunch at 1pm and managed to get a seat in the dining area - amazing!
    ally

Swaps: None at the moment.
    I've joined the blogging revolution - http://serendipitypapercuts.blogspot.com/

Addicted to Papercrafting ....... Clare33's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    I was pleasantly surprised too on Sunday at how easy it was to get round and look at things, made a change from the scrummage at the NEC! Picked up some nice bits and pieces, so a good day out all in all.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (53)
    I had a great time but it took me 4½ hours to get home as they'd closed off the M25 (unfortunately they'd been an accident). I went in part because I wanted to try out some beading classes so I'd love to see pics of anyone's efforts from the paper making classes - especially the Blond Moments class which I had booked and then had to cancel.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (38)
    My friend & I took the BM class, it was very good. My mate has uploaded hers, here