Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Scrapper, Cardmaker, Patchworker, Parrot Mummy! Scrapping Suzie's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    sounds great and just the push I need to make me learn how to use Roberta!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (9)
    Fantastic idea. I have managed a few things by myself in funtime, but hate the fact that I bought Designmaster and gave up with it. I hate to be beaten. So it might get me back into trying it again.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (4)
    well I am up for it!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    i would love to join in the challenge, but please remember

I AM DEFINATELY SOFTWARE CHALLENGED!!!!!!lol

vicky,x

View Gallery

This is such a brilliant idea, I've been using Coreldraw 12 but would really like to get to grips with the other compatible software - bring it on
    Roll on May 1st
    Hels
    We shouldn't wish our lives away but when is my retirement day?
    Coreldraw 12

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Great idea I would love to take part even though I have the cr for two years I am only starting to use it now. I have to buy the DM yet but i have inkscape would love a few tutorials on this programme. Thanks again for all the lovely templates for free and thanks again for all the hard work everyone puts into this site.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    Kay there are tutorials for inkscape on the forum - just look in the tutorials section. And it had its own (how to use it) tutorials under the help menu, which are worth having a look at.

Rosemary
    "The main reason people buy those machines [Craft Robos] is to cut out words and lace doily patterns for their scrapbooks."

Dedicated Scrapper gladys friday's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (8)
    I am up for the challenge. Had my robocop for over a year now and did a couple of initials on it for a card and have not touched it since. Roll on May's challenge

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I'm not stricktly a newbie but I'm a long way of knowing as much as I'd like to. I'll give it a go as there are lots of things I'd like to learn. Has anyone used Inkscape 46 yet? I downloaded it but have not had a look at it.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I am software challenged so this sounds great to me! LOL Hope you are all patient! LOL Looking forward to moving on
    sue

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Brilliant idea i have made some beautiful cards but only off other peoples templates ones i have bought off this site others that other kind people have let us download.I have dm but put it to one side as i was unable to figure it out time to start learning.Just hope with the help of you kind people i might design something myself.
    lynn x

View Gallery

Hi I am only new so new in fact I only ordered my robo today - I have been thinking about it for tooooooo long. Will look forward to receiving it and using this challenge to learn how to use it though think i will have a lot of "how not to do it" pictures. look forward to talking to you all on the forum
    Keira

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

cool Chicken Lady

I have had my robo for a month now. I have spent much time playing with it and am just about beginning to make sense of the basics, however I need the tutorial everytime. The forum has given me some really good ideas and has been very helpful, but I also read some of the posts ( or are they threads?, never used a forum before) and have thought they were talking in a foreign languge, I understood so little. Thanks to all of you who take the time to help us new enthusiasts.

Scrapper, Cardmaker, Patchworker, Parrot Mummy! Scrapping Suzie's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Hi another newbie here! can you tell me if this challange will include funtime software as I just got it and now I dont know what to do with it! need a push as I so want to make acceptable templates to share with everyone, I get so much pleasure from cutting the wonderful templates that everyone else makes it would be great to be able to give back...all the best
    Suzie

View Gallery

this sounds interesting

this sounds like a really good idea, i avent usd my robo for a while im a little frightened by it if im honest, so anything like htis that will take my fear of the robo away will be greatfully received.

julie