Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

oh well How do you install design master on a new computer?

Hi,can anyone help, i stupidly installed Design Master on my laptop and registered it, but mainly I need to use it on my main computer which has the printers and craft robo connected. when I went to install the software on the main computer, it wouldnt let me open the software as it had already been registered on my other computer, does anyone know how I can get round this, i am quite happy to take DM off my laptop to install it on the main comp, I just dont know how to go about it.
    Thanks for any help.

View Gallery

If no one knows contact Graphtec. There has to be away, what happens if your computer dies and you have to get a new one.

Newbie Starter pack and cheat sheets here

Repeat after me "Google Is My Friend"

View Gallery

if i remember correctly when you install DM on your laptop you would have received a code via e-mail to activate it, this code has to be used when you re-install on another computer, i am waiting for a new computer to arrive this week and it is a vista one, so i am not looking forward to re-installing all my robo software having heard of all the problems either with vista or re-installing DM software, like you my old one keeps crashing and getting very slow, but it has served me well.

kate

View Gallery

You need to go to the crafty-club website, go on Design Master and then request change of licence file, which they will download to you.
    Hope this helps.
    Sue

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    I haven't got designmaster but from what I read on here unless you bought the two computer licence version you can only have it on computer. As winniethesooh says email graphtec and explain what you want to do ie transfer it to your other computer
    Last edited by DJG; 30-04-2008 at 07:32 AM.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Thanks everyone for your help, I knew there must be a way!