Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking > Themed Cards > Holidays

Notices

Thread: Christmas

Hybrid View

So many ideas, so little time .... Mole's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (16)
    Nat, love the way you've created the pressies, can I copy??!!!
    Gwyneth - I've cut some shapes from the cricut, and have tried working out how to creat word-shape cards - eg NOEL and JOY. I need some more time to practice and try cutting them at bigger sizes, but KI think I may be heading in the right direction! I've a day off tomorrow so might have some time then to experiment.

Member of the BLUE BRADS and SCRAP & TICKLE teams.
    http://molescreations.blogspot.com/

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    Gwyneth - I've cut some shapes from the cricut, and have tried working out how to creat word-shape cards - eg NOEL and JOY. I need some more time to practice and try cutting them at bigger sizes, but KI think I may be heading in the right direction! I've a day off tomorrow so might have some time then to experiment.
    If you look in my gallery I have a concertina type NOEL word I made on my Craft Robo - it's just letters welded together and cut from an A4 sheet of card. If you can't cut that big on the cricut, try cutting each letter separately with a little hinge added so that you can glue them together. It's worth looking too at some of our CR designs as there are some nice examples of welded words and numbers in our templates and galleries that might help with ideas.

HTH, Rosemary
    "The main reason people buy those machines [Craft Robos] is to cut out words and lace doily patterns for their scrapbooks."

So many ideas, so little time .... Mole's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (16)
    Quote Originally Posted by dozyrosy View Post
    If you look in my gallery I have a concertina type NOEL word I made on my Craft Robo - it's just letters welded together and cut from an A4 sheet of card. If you can't cut that big on the cricut, try cutting each letter separately with a little hinge added so that you can glue them together. It's worth looking too at some of our CR designs as there are some nice examples of welded words and numbers in our templates and galleries that might help with ideas.

HTH, Rosemary
    Thanks Rosemary, I'll go for a nose!

Member of the BLUE BRADS and SCRAP & TICKLE teams.
    http://molescreations.blogspot.com/