Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    More birthday cards for a birthday exchange - unfortunately no Robo was used in the creation of these cards.... The scallop circle on one should have been - but I actually (don't tell!) had a punch that was the correct size.

Rosemary
    "The main reason people buy those machines [Craft Robos] is to cut out words and lace doily patterns for their scrapbooks."

View Gallery

Added to my gallery: another non Robo birthday card for an old friend, and a fairly basic congratulations card made (at last!!) on my Robo for my husband to give.

Rosemary
    "The main reason people buy those machines [Craft Robos] is to cut out words and lace doily patterns for their scrapbooks."

Kirigami~Origami~Jenigami JennieBean's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    I have put two pictures in my gallery, one of a sleigh I did this time last year (in the templates section) and my version for this year. I am so chuffed at how much I have progressed in the past year and hopefully this will give other new robo users a boost......ther eis a light at the end of the tunnel, I promise.

Hugs Jennie xox

PS, dont laugh too much
    JennieBean

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Wow a real big difference Jennie, mind you it only feels like 5 minutes ago that you put that one up!!!!

View Gallery

Am I the only one making anything apart from Jennie and her reindeer?

I've just added more ATCs (non Robo) and a sympathy card which has some Robo writing on it to my gallery. I'll upload the template later on for the text I used, plus an alternative, as lots of people seem to have problems with suitable wording for this type of card. The size of the plaque would also probably fit nicely on one of the filigree or scalloped crosses in the templates section.

Rosemary

Dedicated Scrapper YorkieMomFlUSA's Avatar
    View Gallery

Appreciation Card

I just uploaded my latest card...you can see here!

, Pam
    Pam

"The bad news is time flies....the good news is you're the pilot!"
    My Blog
    Member 2009 Pazzles™ Design Team

Card maker/scrapper and sort of Photographer! elwoodsusanm's Avatar
    View Gallery

rolling It's a Dog's Life

It's a Dog's Life
    My first card for a while! Graphics by Irene V. Alexeeva. I used PSE5 to create decoupage and then used Robo for print and cut. Letters in gold mirror card.
    Last edited by elwoodsusanm; 18-09-2008 at 09:26 AM.
    God must love stupid people-He made so many of them

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (10)
    It's brilliant Sue well done
    Tina craft robo

View Gallery

AAARGH! The ATCs from Hell...

Or perhaps it should the Robo from Hell: I think my Pro has had it in for me the last couple of days - I had some ATCs to make for a swap and my Robo got the "hump". First of all I was wanting to crop some images to use as a basis for my decoupage and the clip tool resolutely remained blanked out - it didn't occur to me until I'd done this in PSP instead, that it might be the emf file format it didn't care for.

Next I spent ages trying to get it to find the registration marks - I was cutting portrait instead of landscape which caused me & it to get in a right tizzy, and I could see and hear it having tantrums while it was scanning with its malevolent little red eye and failing to find them. I then discovered while doing test cuts that it was cutting a good 5-6mm out, it's occasionally been a bit "off" but never by so much - I spent ages trying to sort out why - only to discover that some of the cutline tracings had slipped somehow when I was cutting and pasting (I had 6 sets to do!) - and to cap it all, I ended up deleting my Robo "printer" instead of the print job I was trying to cancel. So a reinstall was called for....

Then finally the card wasn't cutting through when I knew it should do and I realised I'd not got the blade locked in place properly - something I normally double check...

What should have taken less than an hour took me nearly all day... I did end in cutting some decoupage by hand, but when it decided it had taunted me enough, it cut the rest beautifully for me. I've posted the results in my gallery, and actually am quite pleased with with the end product, but the effort involved has given me a migraine!

Rosemary

View Gallery

Wedding card for Tina's Sarah & Robert..........

I started making this card for Tina's daughter & husband toward the end of August and just completed the inside of it last night, as I had to have just the right poem for it. You and see it and all of the details at my blog here.

TFL, Pam
    Last edited by YorkieMomFlUSA; 17-09-2008 at 09:17 PM. Reason: left out a word
    Pam

My Blog

Owner of Janome MC9900 & Brother ScanNCut
    View Gallery

ive cut chipboard

i cut chipboard with my new machine i made a rabbit book for my little girl, i also cut regular silver glitter card too, to cover the chipboard covers.

cut the pages from white watercolour paper.

i posted him here last night but forgot to let you all know, he's here if you care to look

http://www.ukscrappers.co.uk/photopo...16&ppuser=8732

fairies are small and sweet and i love them . honora2929's Avatar
    View Gallery

Did you cut on robo ,i didnt think we could do chipboard on it .Which blade did you use please .

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Honora I think stressed must have got a Pazzles Inspiration cutter, because the robo wont cut chipboard whatever blade you use.

Am I right Stressed?

Owner of Janome MC9900 & Brother ScanNCut
    View Gallery

yes i cut it on the PI it cut great

View Gallery

I just uploaded two "Thank You" cards to my Gallery...you can see them here!

TFL, Pam
    Pam

My Blog