Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Would be a dedicated scrapper if I wasnt a dedicated UKS'er! TracyG_04's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (22)
    I have added my day 2 to my 365 blog and to the flickr group. Tried to be a bit more adventurous, as I very rarely take photos of anything but DD.
    My blogMy craft blog

Stocking swap

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (27)
    Oooh Tracy, a To Do book, what do you put in there? Just daily stuff?

MY BLOG:[COLOR="Magenta"]
    New Beginnings CJ - starting Jan 14

I'd give up chocolate - but I'm no quitter! denny's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (7)
    Hi Emma!! I've got a few ideas for photographs of inside the ops room where I work... and I'll wait to see if there are any decent piccies to be taken of the river in the morning.

The photos I've taken haven't been particularly inspiring... but it's making me think... and best of all it's making me use my camera regularly - which is great.

Would be a dedicated scrapper if I wasnt a dedicated UKS'er! TracyG_04's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (22)
    Quote Originally Posted by Debbieh View Post
    Oooh Tracy, a To Do book, what do you put in there? Just daily stuff?
    well, it is really a running list, anything I need to do I put in there and cross it off when I have done it. (I have even been known to write things there after I have done lol, to get the satisfaction of crossing it off.) When I am using it, everything goes in there, from shopping to gym, tolibrary etc. Only thing is, I do go in fits and starts, sometimes I forget about it for a week or 2. I do know that I am much more organised when I do use it though! Decided to have a new one for this year!
    My blogMy craft blog

Stocking swap

Living in the fantasy world of Edward and Bella leeann21's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (58)
    i have decided i am going to do a day a month as a pic a day is rather much for me with uni. so the 25th of each month it will be for me, i dont know if i should include december 08 as a starting piece or not
    My Blog Updated 13/09/11

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (14)
    Quote Originally Posted by denny View Post
    Hi Emma!! I've got a few ideas for photographs of inside the ops room where I work... and I'll wait to see if there are any decent piccies to be taken of the river in the morning.

The photos I've taken haven't been particularly inspiring... but it's making me think... and best of all it's making me use my camera regularly - which is great.
    That's why I'm doing it too, I really need to be using my camera on a regular basis so what better inspiration to do it!

I bet you could get some interesting shots in the ops room, and I bet with the right weather you could get some spectacular shots of the river too.

My Blog and My Flickr Gallery. Life through the Lens. My Life. My Photos. My Story.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (14)
    I have uploaded today's to my blog

I plan - fingers crossed - uploading daily and then printing and makinga page once a month

Have now set up all the folders to store them in on my computer

I am planning on ordinary everyday shots as I can't really do fancy

Plus I want it to be a snapshot of my daily life - kind of an extended scrap your day

As happy as a pig in muck!! jo.bee's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (87)
    Have put my day 2 pic on my blog.

View Gallery

Emma, in the past I've had some fab early morning and evening shots of the river... and recently I've been watching the swans and a couple of cormorants "paddling" about, so would like to tryto get some photos of them! As I spend rather a lot of time here, I thought I should get some photos here, as well as at home.

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by scrapdolly View Post
    I have uploaded today's to my blog

I plan - fingers crossed - uploading daily and then printing and makinga page once a month

Have now set up all the folders to store them in on my computer

I am planning on ordinary everyday shots as I can't really do fancy

Plus I want it to be a snapshot of my daily life - kind of an extended scrap your day
    I don't really do fancy either... the mere fact that I'm attempting this is quite something. I had a look on flickr and there are some fab pictures... my immediate reaction was to feel a little intimidated, and withdraw to a quiet corner, and not try.... but I'm gonna give it a go... and just have some fun with it.

Little miss indecisive kikimama23's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (29)
    Evening all, uploaded today's to Flickr and my blog. I had a great day at the beach today so it was hard to choose one. Unfortunately dd isn't wanting to go to bed, so I might not get round everyone's blogs tonight, but I'll try my best.

p.s. Catslovelycats, I like your blog, but couldn't work out how to leave you a comment, am I missing something?
    Chrissy

My blog

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Just bookmarking.

I have got my second photo today, so i doing well lol. I am going to put my photos in a book, but will keep a note book of what my photo is each day, so i remember as it depends when i get my photos developed.

Have fun everyone x

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    hi all, i made it with hour to spare lol been busy day took kids to see Inkheart at pictures was really good film, all enjoyed it now home feet up and end day on tea and ginger biscuits as over done the xmas alcohol lol

posted to flickr,

As happy as a pig in muck!! jo.bee's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (87)
    I loved that film - we saw it on Wednesday - were the only people in the cinema!!!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (9)
    I've tried to comment on the flickr photos=thre are some great photos there. I find selecting one really hard, so I always add more to my blog, but nominate the chosen one as the photo of the day!
    MY SCRAPPY BLOG MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG
    THE SCRAPBOOK MAGAZINE DT