Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Scrappin' for scrappin' sake! scrappy jan's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    Jan - good luck with the decoupage, just remember don't get carried away stop and think how often will I want to to cut this and is it worth the effort of tracing it, I fell for that once
    I do agree with you that tracing each bit is very time-consuming, but I hate cutting by hand, and as I sell my cards, I figured once I'd made two from the same topper I would be saving oodles of time
    Hugs
    Jan x

Dedicated Scrapper Scrappy~Sarah's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    I am trying to cut a scalloped border

Sarah

A Butterfly Lives For Just One Day, But Has Time Enough. CelticSkye's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Your right Lucille, it cut perfectly. Even the small detailed bits are spot on.

I am one Happy Bunny today.
    *~Skye~*

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel13 View Post
    Good Morning Sugarplum are maybe you need to rename yourself BizzyBee, I hope you manage to get all the favours done and the wedding cards, and good luck with trying to do different ones. Enjoy your Birthday next weekend when you celebrate being 50 years young.

You must try the Interpolation Tutorial where you can make 3 different styles of card with 1 design, which could be an idea for some of the Wedding Cards!!

See you more regularly when the wedding is over and done......and enjoy it as well.

Oo Oo SugarPlum you could also do a few of these in different colours......

hi angel yes i've given those a look and am going to cut some of them theybare fantastic aren't they!!! when i get back from england but have been looking for a card pop up with a vintage car in i thought i'd seen one on here but can't find it now. but going to keep going.
    Sugerplum