Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (32)

Best place to buy the CC330-20

Hi there all,

I'm about to purchase a Craft Robo ... yes, I've finally decided to take the plunge. I've been researching it for some time now and I've noticed that all the companies that sell the robo offer different packages. As a CR virgin I have no idea what I need to get started with this machine and I would be really grateful if you could offer some advice on the essentials I would need please. There are loads of different prices, I think that's why I've held off for so long in purchasing because I woudn't know whether I was getting a good deal or not it doesn't seem very straightforward.

Finally, once I've got my CR could you please tell me how I access the CR sites for templates etc on UKS?

Many thanks in advance for any advice offered.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    I can only tell you about mine which I thought was a good price. I bought it from a seller on that famous auction site ...it was brand new and came ready to go.
    Some come with Designmaster software as well as the Robo's own software but a lot of us use Inkscape which is free. You will obviously need some card. I didn't get the pen holder with mine (to allow you to write with it) but you can buy it as an extra.

To be allowed access to the templates to need to fill in the form at the top of the template section, the template requests get processed Monday, Weds. and Friday.
    While you are waiting why not check out the tutorials section

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (32)
    That is really helpful thanks ever so much Doreen. I'd never heard of Inkscape and I never knew it was an alternative. You've been a great help. Thanks so much.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    Quote Originally Posted by Craftdee View Post
    That is really helpful thanks ever so much Doreen. I'd never heard of Inkscape and I never knew it was an alternative. You've been a great help. Thanks so much.
    You're welcome

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    You should post in the Shop til you Drop forum and see what deals the sponsors have at the moment.

Newbie Starter pack and cheat sheets here

Repeat after me "Google Is My Friend"

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Mine arrived yesterday and as yet I haven't had time to get it out of the box but hopefully tonight - I think I am a bit scared to tell the truth - what if I can't work it lol.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (10)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barjim View Post
    Mine arrived yesterday and as yet I haven't had time to get it out of the box but hopefully tonight - I think I am a bit scared to tell the truth - what if I can't work it lol.

Well done you on getting one ... welcome to our family

And yes get it out of the box you have all us to help you
    Tina craft robo

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I'm going to get the family fed and then have some me time with it (I hope). Its only 4 weeks to the summer break here so I can then have 7 weeks of fun - and pestering everyone on here for ahelp lol.

Dedicated Scrapper - Limited Sponsor - Fuschia's Avatar
    View Gallery

Well done on getting your Robo Barjim. It is scarey at first, I was terrified that if I touched it I would break it. But, you won't break it, unless you throw it out of the window of course and if you feel like doing that there's lots of peeps on here to help you.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

It took me almost a week to get to do any thing at all I admit I was scared of it.
    Ann.