Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking

Notices

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dedicated Scrapper PapermadMand's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (11)
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahLP View Post
    Me too! Have been a subscriber for a while and have been meaning to cancel for the last several issues. Does anyone get The Craft Stamper? Am thinking of subscribing to this instead of PI for some more challenging ideas and techniques. Having said this, I agree that there is SO much inspiration available online for free it's hardly necessary to buy mags at all (I just like having them drop on my doormat every month.. it's a hard habit to break).

I was only thinking this week of cancelling my subscription and subscribing instead to the Craft Stamper - it looks a whole lot more interesting. I can't remember the last time I actually used an idea from PI.
    Amanda

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (17)
    Quote Originally Posted by catseyes View Post
    that thinks so,i have been getting several card making magazines mainly papercraft inspirations but i feel as of late they have gone flat and uninteresting in there content,same with papercraft essentials too. Do you think its because i have had them so long or that is the fact that they have.

just interested and wondered where others might go on the internet for card inspiration.

susannah
    If you're sticking to the same types of magazines (all the UK ones are pretty much alike), then yes. One exception is Craft Stamper, but that's not, to be fair, a card making magazine.

Try some of these: 'Take Ten' (US), 'Cards' (either Red Line Publishing in the UK or Northridge in the US), or 'Catch Up' (US). UKS sponsors sell any or all of these on a one-off basis so you can look before you decide to subscribe.