Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (124)
    Yes it works, thanks for sharing. Will save the file and look at it on the computer later.

Dedicated Scrapper Scrappy~Sarah's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    Enjoy, there is lots on there

Sarah

Dedicated Scrapper Celtic Angel's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (11)
    Loving some of these ideas
    Virginia
    My Blog
    Secret Stocking Swap 2023

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Fab thread, love the ideas - might just have to try some of them.

I made some of these on my blog (scroll down) for teachers presents and will be making some more for christmas.
    Clipboards £1 (pound shop) and notepads £2 (paperchase)Hope i don't get into trouble for putting shop names down!!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    Hi everyone. Can't believe it's taken me 10 pages to realise we were up again this year!

Had started making cards to give as presents in a box but had a breast cancer fundraiser and ended up selling them! Worth it though.

Am desperate to try some of your "new" ideas for this year and go back to some of last year's too. Great work on keeping the ideas going Sarah.

JueJue: brilliant goodies.

Where's HysteriCal this year?

Any ideas for handmade decorations would be good too.
    Heather

Owner of Janome MC9900 & Brother ScanNCut
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jue Jue View Post
    I have been making some coaster calendars for my fairs that i have coming up there so easy to do and could be made as a small cheep Christians gift they all have magnets on the back so can be put on the fridge

i bought a stack of those calendars a while ago to make something up this year, never thought of magnets, great idea.

can i ask though what size magnets did you use and where would i get them please.

View Gallery

ok ive found some on the auction site

Guess whose been to specsavers??? Ali M's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (50)
    Ive just been looking for magnets too..not sure which size to buy ..which is going to be strong enough to hold to the fridge??
    x

Dedicated Scrapper TheFreeSpirit's Avatar
    View Gallery

cool

OK, I love this thread.

For my sister I'm making a book of her favourite recipes that I make for her when she comes visit - or when I go visit her, I'm not allow to show up without. I've designed the pages and will bind it with my binding thingy once its suitably ribboned, buttoned and decorated.

For a child, cover a cheap notice board with felt, cut out felt shapes with your die cutting machine or a pair of scissors and you have fuzzy felt. (my brilliant son's idea!)

For anyone, cover a nice firm box (shoe box perhaps) carefully and decorate as desired. Put Memory Box on the lid. If you have some items which are of interest to the recipient - photos or other memorabillia - put them in so they get the idea.

Drawstring bags are very easy to make and you can get that lovely narrow ribbon in so many colours. Fill up with some small trifles - bath baubles; incense sticks; lip glosses etc. You get to choose the theme.

Fabric shoppers are very much the rage and so easy to make. Google and you will find patterns for free on the internet. Just choose your fabric and run it up in a few hours or less. Lovely eco friendly gift.

Cut out squares of net in a few different shades and place in the middle some lovely pot pouris. Then tie up tightly with bright ribbon - you can decorate with beads if you like. So pretty.

OMG I love homemade presents.

FS xx

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Ali M View Post
    Ive just been looking for magnets too..not sure which size to buy ..which is going to be strong enough to hold to the fridge??
    x
    ive bought the 25x3mm which is about 1inch dont know if they will do, so i just bought 10.

View Gallery

I made some of these on my blog (scroll down) for teachers presents and will be making some more for christmas.
    Clipboards £1
    Louise172, I just love your teacher presents. I shall be 'lifting' your idea if you don't mind, although I've got past giving teacher presents, they are lovely small but personal gifts when suitably embellished. Love the little bulldog clip on the side.

FS xx

View Gallery

Thanks stressed..will have a little shopping trip now i think!!

View Gallery

Cut out some really nice embies on your die cutting machine, with some double sided tape and some double sided spacers (sticky fixers?) put them all in a cello bag. Put in a couple of lengths of ribbon if you like. You could also include some pretty buttons in toning colours - whatever you can take out of your own stash that works.

Cut out a nice card fold-over for the top, staple together and you have a designer embie kit.

I'm doing this for my sis who loves to craft but doesn't have any of the stuff.

Blessings - FS xx

View Gallery

I made some card kits..
    stamped some images ,the sort you can colour in,added some small cards n envies,some cropped pattern papers and some ribbons,tiny buttons etc ,even foam pads and a cheap glue stick..popped them in an organza bag..
    I madesome christmas themed kits and some birthday/general themed ones..

the idea came from Clair,valentiine, who sent a lovely lot of goodies to my DD for her 6th birthday..a real pretty treat!

When the going gets tough, the tough go cropping! oldcourtchick's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (4)
    Last year I made my nieces aged 15 & 19...a sort of Cristmas journal kit.....

I never took photo's though.....

I got to paper mache boxes with lids (about A4 size) and decorated the boxes..and put their names on the top....

In the box I put a selection of stash..pretty paper and book rings plus some chipborad covers and pages...
    For the older one who is Xmas mad...I gave her 12 prompts.(JYC style)...
    and the younger one who is animal mad 12 aminal related prompts.....

gave them to them at the beginning of december..instead of at christmas...they loved them...although they are both still working on them....LOL
    Leigh x

Scripts and Scraps CJ Music/lyrics CJ