Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Dedicated Scrapper - Limited Sponsor - Fuschia's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    I think you must have had it on Ideal World Bon Bon, it was on Create and craft - freeview channel 36 (but on my freeview its channel 809 ) HTH As Doreen says its on again on the 3rd October at 4pm and 4th of October at 1.30pm. HTH.

Please take my credit card away!!!!!! Tosca's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    YAY!!! Tina. Couldn't get on last night to say, I thought you did great. Super show and you were soooooooo composed.

Well done to both you and Vikki for a really good show. No wonder the phones are ringing.

Have to say though, with Nigel talking about how great a designer you are, I was disappointed that he didn't give you credit for those designs on the table.

Still, great job and well done, hun.
    LORRAINE

I'm not a complete idiot.......some pieces are missing!

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Well done Tina & Vicky, you were both brilliant, enjoyed the show and I have taped it so can watch it again and again.
    I don't have that particular robo but I think they all work the same more or less.

I'm sure you will do well with your CD's too.
    Looking forward to another show if there is to be any.
    Hugs
    Gill
    xxx

View Gallery

Hope they show it at a time when us Freeview Viewers can watch it at some point. I was out yesterday and won't be able to get to the internet over the weekend as it's my brother's wedding (yes all weekend!). Really glad it went well.

View Gallery

How right you are Fuschia, We have freeview built into our TV and yes, I did have it on Ideal World, wasn't a 100% sure I was recording it on the right programme.Have just checked 809 and cannot get this station. However to-morrow is the date for re-tuning our TV sets in Scotland so maybe I will find the correct station then!!!!
    Thanks for your help Fuschia, much appreciated.
    Bon Bon
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old,
    You grow old because you stop laughing!!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (4)
    I have finally watched the show and thought it was absolutely amazing. Many thanks to Tina and Vicki and may I say I hope this is the start of many more shows with you both. Tina you are such an inspiration and it is really nice to now put a face to the name - you were so professional, like you were on camera every day of the week. Hope to see more of you both. Also have the craft robo lite show recorded so they will be going to dvd so I have them to refer to again and again.

Loves playing with Studio BathBelle's Avatar
    View Gallery

I've got my timer set to make sure I don't miss programme this afternoon, but have to do it on computer as can't watch it on freeview in the afternoon, is there any way of recording progrmmes from computer?

Ruth

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    Quote Originally Posted by BathBelle View Post
    I've got my timer set to make sure I don't miss programme this afternoon, but have to do it on computer as can't watch it on freeview in the afternoon, is there any way of recording progrmmes from computer?

Ruth
    Some talk about it here but it appears you need something added to be able to record

View Gallery

at last I saw you Tina, I've now got a face for your name, and you too Vikki, you both done very well, a pair of naturals, well done. Tina can I have your autograph please!!!!!!!!!!
    this is just the start of your fame!!!!
    Grace I'm getting there, 1 step at a time

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (10)
    Quote Originally Posted by cattiegracie View Post
    at last I saw you Tina, I've now got a face for your name, and you too Vikki, you both done very well, a pair of naturals, well done. Tina can I have your autograph please!!!!!!!!!!
    this is just the start of your fame!!!!

Thank you Grace I wish I could say that regards the fame We should have a regular show weekly to show what that lovely little machine can do....An hour is not enough for people to see what you can do with it and not everyone visits this site..
    Tina craft robo

View Gallery

OMG how good would that be????????? a craft robo show on weekly for an hour, maybe without adverts, or maybe with adverts, so we can have time to make a cup of tea or get a glass of wine, oh we can dream can't we!!!!!
    Grace I'm getting there, 1 step at a time

View Gallery

I have to agree....I would even settle for once a fortnight...just seeing the demos makes me wanna get going...and think of all the things c&c could sell on a robo show..all the papers and stuff.
    I NEED everything.