Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Registering with Graphtec

I tried this last night and followed the instructions, but nothing happened. I was expecting to get an email (like you do) saying to click on a link, and then they know you're genuine. Well I wanted to have a look around, so went through the whole procedure again, and got a message saying that this number had already been registered, so choose another number. So now I'm thinking it WAS accepted in the first place but without any notification, so I contacted them.(no reply as yet) Today I went looking for some free templates that are advertised on there, last week, they didn't show, but today they did, with a download thingy, so I tried to log in, but it won't work. Can anyone tell me what the procedure is please, DO THEY NOTIFY YOU? I daren't try re-registering again, feels like I'm digging a big hole here!Thank you
    JACQUI Q

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    Quote Originally Posted by POLLYWOTSIT View Post
    I tried this last night and followed the instructions, but nothing happened. I was expecting to get an email (like you do) saying to click on a link, and then they know you're genuine. Well I wanted to have a look around, so went through the whole procedure again, and got a message saying that this number had already been registered, so choose another number. So now I'm thinking it WAS accepted in the first place but without any notification, so I contacted them.(no reply as yet) Today I went looking for some free templates that are advertised on there, last week, they didn't show, but today they did, with a download thingy, so I tried to log in, but it won't work. Can anyone tell me what the procedure is please, DO THEY NOTIFY YOU? I daren't try re-registering again, feels like I'm digging a big hole here!Thank you
    You say that you bought the machine second hand, did the previous owner register it...if they did you will need to have the guarantee transferred. Graphtec aren't there over the weekend so you would be best phoning them tomorrow here is the number 01978666700

Even if they didn't register it Graphtec will sort the problem out for you they are brilliant

View Gallery

where do you register as have looked but cant seem to find where and on what website its driving me nuts
    would be most gratfull ta
    marie x

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by pussinboots View Post
    where do you register as have looked but cant seem to find where and on what website its driving me nuts
    would be most gratfull ta
    marie x
    I registered mine over the phone

Loves playing with Studio BathBelle's Avatar
    View Gallery

One thing that puzzled me about graphtec when I registered was that they said they had all these brilliant templates for us and I could only find a few rubbishy ones like artists palettes, have I been looking in the wrong place?

Ruth

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (10)
    Your required to register and that's with your email address and your machine serial number..

As for the templates Someone has designed them specifically for Graphtec for all to download and use as personal use and to say they are rubbish I think it a bit unfair to say the least.

If there is something special you would like Try making yourself by downloading the fantastic tutorials we have here..
    Tina craft robo

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by BathBelle View Post
    One thing that puzzled me about graphtec when I registered was that they said they had all these brilliant templates for us and I could only find a few rubbishy ones like artists palettes, have I been looking in the wrong place?

Ruth
    Were you looking in the templates and projects section....there are really lovely ones there

View Gallery

Sorry, "rubbishy" probably not a good word to use. When I first looked there could see nothing that appealed; just went to have another look but can no longer log in even though I used to be logged in automatically with my email address, so have emailed graphtec for help on that.

Ruth

View Gallery

Still feeling bad about earlier. Note to self - don't make any posts when in a bad nood with hubby!

Ruth

Kirigami~Origami~Jenigami JennieBean's Avatar
    View Gallery

Dont worry Ruth, most people have said something on here that they later regret, hope you get logged in and find the templates as there are some great ones, I have a few there myself but they may fall into the rubbish category lololol.

Hugs Jennie xox
    JennieBean

View Gallery

yes my Robolite is second hand and didn't know till today that my friend had registered it, She mailed Vikki?? so I'm a bit stuck at the moment not knowing what to do next, Hopefully I'll get an email tomorrow that will sort me out. I only looked at the Christmas templates and there were quite a lot there, especially for a newbie like me.
    JACQUI Q

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (10)
    Quote Originally Posted by BathBelle View Post
    Still feeling bad about earlier. Note to self - don't make any posts when in a bad nood with hubby!

Ruth

No problem Ruth BUT everyone use's different things for their crafting and some may be basic but basic is sometimes what people want..
    Tina craft robo

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    I agree with Tina - and there must be a huge number of people who think this way, otherwise so many suppliers of hand and electronic cutters wouldn't be churning out so many simple designs.

We're so very lucky that we have designers who do also produce more sophisticated ones for the Crafty Club site - but our best Robo design library is here on UKS.

Rosemary
    "The main reason people buy those machines [Craft Robos] is to cut out words and lace doily patterns for their scrapbooks."