Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Dedicated Scrapper stinky-pearl's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

cool buttons

Quote Originally Posted by bevb View Post

Ooohhhh bev i just sent you a pm, didnt see your post. So glad you got the buttons and put them to fantastic use!! I just love your house, its beautiful. Its just amazing what can be done with them isnt it? Big huge well dones to you.
    [FONT="Fixedsys"]LadyBugs Picnic[/FONT]

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (60)
    Quote Originally Posted by craftiemum View Post
    Oooooooooh they are all so lovely I want one but have tried all the local Tesco. Dose anybody have a product no. so I can keep ringing to see when there in?
    The number is

505 189 839 4516 for the house

and

505 189 839 4332 for the train.

Good luck.

Sue x

Dedicated Scrapper InspireSpirit's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (6)
    Quote Originally Posted by ptcruiser999 View Post
    For any of you interested i have set up a social group to make it easier for us all to share our experiences/finished pieces with each other.

Pop on over

http://www.ukscrappers.co.uk/boards/...hp?groupid=415
    Could you not leave this as a thread on the boards please. I for one, would love to see all your work, but really don't want to join an SG. Sure lots of other people who pop onto the boards would love to see them too.

This is exactly the sort of thread I enjoying looking through, as I look through the 'look what I altered today'. I love seeing peoples work and ideas.

My blog: http://inspireserendipity.blogspot.com/

Lucky Dip CJ
    Strictly Vintage CJ

I'm not a complete idiot; some parts are missing! Jimjams's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (15)
    Quote Originally Posted by InspireSpirit View Post
    Could you not leave this as a thread on the boards please. I for one, would love to see all your work, but really don't want to join an SG. Sure lots of other people who pop onto the boards would love to see them too.

This is exactly the sort of thread I enjoying looking through, as I look through the 'look what I altered today'. I love seeing peoples work and ideas.
    100% agree Sally - I've loved looking at the latest greatest versions of these houses - I'd never have spotted them on a SG and New Posts won't show me when the SG is updated either, plus I don't want to have to join a SG just to comment or ask a question.
    Jemma
    ScrappyCat

Holiday Bus Hufflepuff ♥Hearts♥ •CSI• »Lions« ~~Ships~~ ♫ Jingle Belles ♫ ►Explorers◄
    SLYMI: 47/52....My blog

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimjams View Post
    100% agree Sally - I've loved looking at the latest greatest versions of these houses - I'd never have spotted them on a SG and New Posts won't show me when the SG is updated either, plus I don't want to have to join a SG just to comment or ask a question.
    me too, i dont use the social groups at all, too much hassle to navigate around them. i find it a lot easier to look on the boards and im sure a lot of other people do too.
    sarah

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by sarah c View Post
    me too, i dont use the social groups at all, too much hassle to navigate around them. i find it a lot easier to look on the boards and im sure a lot of other people do too.

Me too, would never think to look for a SG about them

View Gallery

Come on girlies, I'm dying to see more houses. (How impatient am i!)

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (51)
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniOwner View Post
    Yay! I have just bought some in Portsmouth (North Harbour store). I have one for you, Caz.

Thanks for the postage details, whoopi.

Sue x
    Thank you Sue, its much appreciated. Just waiting for you to let me know its touched down in Bognor so I can collect x
    12 day of Christmas swap

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (6)

Totally agree Sally. Surely this isn't what the SG's are for is it?
    I click on new post when I first come on and I would never have found this as Jimjams said, SG's post doesn't come up and to be honest I haven't the time to scroll through the list of SG just to see if there's a new one that would interest me and for any inspiration.
    I wouldn't have found the stock number either that Sue kindly added if that had been in the SG post Sue, I'll ask to see if they have it at ours !
    Gwyneth

Blog

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)
    Lol, mine's coming along beautifully (even if I do say so myself Lol!!) ,reckon I'll be showing it off fairly soon

I'm really loving the other examples I've seen so far, I have to say I'm really enjoying this project
    Nikki xxx

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (11)
    No luck locating one in the Bristol/Somerset area

View Gallery

wink

Quote Originally Posted by niknakscat View Post
    Lol, mine's coming along beautifully (even if I do say so myself Lol!!) ,reckon I'll be showing it off fairly soon

I'm really loving the other examples I've seen so far, I have to say I'm really enjoying this project
    I'm loving it too! I get excited logging on to to see more houses have been done. Cant wait to see your house Niknakscat.

Linda

Dedicated Scrapper ScottishThistle's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)

Totally 100% agree Sally! That is not what the SG are for.

the world is so full of a number of things... Jennywren47's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (17)
    Yes, Keep this post topical here, and not in a SG, please.

Have been trying to log in for ages on borrowed computer to say they are in now at Tesco Bar Hill, for anyone in the Cambridge area (Diana Dreads?)
    Jennywren

Dedicated Scrapper Celtic Angel's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (11)
    Boo hoo - it would appear that Yorkshire is being omitted from the fun of altering advent calendars, there are none in Rotherham, Sheffield or Barnsley with the excuse that they haven't got them in stock yet - not being funny but we're on the 20th NOvember which is indicative that the north of England is being left out of the fun of this - has anyone in this locality found one?
    Virginia
    My Blog
    Secret Stocking Swap 2023