Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Smile and the world smiles with you, cry and you cry alone. lruk's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (16)
    Pauline, the blog I read with all the info said that both amber and turquoise would be available but in very limited numbers and that when the whole new range was out it would be available here too but they didn't say what the new range would include.

For those of you who have the kits are there any extra bits you would suggest buying such as extra page protectors, if so what exactly?
    Linda

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (48)
    Thanks for the info Linda - I'm now wondering what the new versions will be like! I'm so indecisive!

I've got the original red kit which I haven't actually added anything extra to so far (I'm using it for 2011 so haven't got particularly far through it yet! I have it all 'set up' though) I'm not really planning to add much to it because I'm not sure the album will take much more once all the page protectors are full and I want to keep it to one album. All my other layouts will go in a different album. I suppose it will depend if you see yourself adding in extra photos each week above the number that will fit in the page protectors that you get. I'm not sure I'll need extras, for some days I haven't put photos, for other occasions I've put in several photos (kids birthdays and things like that). I'll probably just use American Crafts page protectors that I use in my other albums!
    Pauline x

My Blog

Mummy to 2 gorgeous boys and memory keeper/scrapbooker Mrs Cheshire's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (29)
    I've been looking at Ali Edwards PL album on her blog and I've been thinking about how best to do an album for my up coming baby due in about 3 weeks and my son who's nearly 2, think I'm going to use some of the idea from PL and other blog posts. I've downloaded the journalling cards you left links for, so thank you for that and will be printing some out in the next few weeks to get me started. I already have some divided page protectors although I can see me needing more in the future and I'm also going to buy so 8 1/2 x 11 for my son's pictures etc.
    Dawn
    Team Leader My Blog
    July Points Slo7, DLO, Weekly Challenges wk1= wk2= wk3= wk4= Hc= Mini books= Total

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by lruk View Post
    Brilliant news - Amazon Uk will be selling the Project Life stuff from June but there isn't a lot left. The new stuff should be available from the autumn, also on Amazon UK. I can't wait!
    Oooh, great news!

Dedicated Scrapper scrappinsilly's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (8)
    Cant wait to see what the price is, it would be nice to have a kit already to just play with instead of rummaging and stressing about what to put with what!
    Bren

I'm a Pop Dot

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (11)
    I've just been looking at BH's blog and the kits are to be shipped to the UK soon. Both current kits will be available

Cris

View Gallery

Wahey, thanks Cris!

Fat bottomed girls - We make the rockin' world go round :D whoopidoo's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (22)
    Loving this thread. Am a bit behind the times and only just discovered project life last night - it's exactly what I've had in my head for scrapbooking rather than loads of embellishments. Really excited to see it's coming to the UK. Thanks for all the links and stuff on this thread girls
    Carmen x

Instagram

Christmas Stocking Swap

View Gallery

Project life kits are now available on the uk version of the website it was originally selling on!!

Fat bottomed girls - We make the rockin' world go round :D whoopidoo's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (22)
    Do you have a link Mela?

eta: Don't worry, I've found it on Amazon UK

After all that and closer inspection... I think I prefer the purple album that someone posted from Arrowfile a while back...
    Last edited by whoopidoo; 15-06-2011 at 02:46 PM.
    Carmen x

Instagram

Christmas Stocking Swap

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    i'm looking forward to doing this, we are moving to the US in Sept so I reckon Project Life would be the perfect way to record the good, bad and ugly of the year there.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    Oh My Goodness!!!! I just bought it, the turquoise edition.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Wow! It's great it's available here at last, but £60!!! No way am I paying that - the album doesn't even fit on the Expedit properly. Seriously! My DS2 will be visiting the States again later in the year so he can bring me one (or even two if I can convince him to ditch some clothes at his GF's) back with him. I have last years red set that cost me £18! Well, and a share of a £400 flight. If you don't have that option, it's a great idea and if you are considering buying one, all I can say is.... go buy it! Thanks for letting us know Mela. Jude.x

He can find me in the moonlight anytime Mollymoo's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (11)
    I only did 6 months of it last year.......but I am still tempted to do it again!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (48)
    I was really keen, but at £60 I'm less keen! I was surprised it's so expensive, it's not much less than the expensive shipping from Canada option! I was going to get it in the US but I see it's pretty much sold out there. I'm now dithering!
    Pauline x

My Blog