Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    -Import SVG's

-Create our own lattice's and rhinestones (That feature might already be there but I haven't found it yet.)

-Better handling of our memory.

That's all I can think of.

View Gallery

The Squeeze option would be good. As in Inkscape. The selection box when it's double clicked on goes to an option where you can turn the image in any direction. When you click on the arrow at the middle top or bottom and pull it one way the box goes away at that angle. I haven't explained this well I hope you can understand what I mean.

Also being able to put a small cross anywhere in an object, as you do in Inkscape, to move the starting off point.

Myra

I've thought of another. It would be good if the distance between each letter setting for text could be used for all objects and not just letters.
    Last edited by Myra; 15-03-2011 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Added to.

Dedicated Scrapper - Limited Sponsor - Fuschia's Avatar
    View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by silverst170 View Post
    That's how it's done Anne.. I had all this out with SA when I found the same thing.. There is some things in rm that I will miss

Me too!!

Like copying and pasting to new page instead of opening a new whole software package don't know whether you have noticed that? you have to merge which another I could do without...
    You can open a new page and copy into that. If you mean copy from one file to a completely different one, if you click open it opens 2 files within the same package. Or have I completely misunderstood what you're saying, lol.

Dedicated Scrapper - Limited Sponsor - Fuschia's Avatar
    View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    I have to confess I'm so used to using RM for titles and sentiments it never enters my head to use anything else
    I know, but when converting files from GSD to Studio, it can be a pain in the neck to have to select all the wording on a file and set it not to cut, just for a customer to override it and complain that the files not right. It hasn't happened yet, but I'm sure somewhere along the line it will

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (10)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuschia View Post
    You can open a new page and copy into that. If you mean copy from one file to a completely different one, if you click open it opens 2 files within the same package. Or have I completely misunderstood what you're saying, lol.

No that's it Anne pain in
    Tina craft robo

View Gallery

[QUOTE=Myra;6232549]The Squeeze option would be good. As in Inkscape. The selection box when it's double clicked on goes to an option where you can turn the image in any direction. When you click on the arrow at the middle top or bottom and pull it one way the box goes away at that angle. I haven't explained this well I hope you can understand what I mean.

I think you mean free rotate, you can do this in Studio, but I've found it snaps rather than rotating smoothly even if you zoom in it does the same.

Also being able to put a small cross anywhere in an object, as you do in Inkscape, to move the starting off point.

This is similar to the array function in DM, you don't put the centre point in, it is always there if you double click to get the free rotate handles, I'd like that function as well.

Newbie Starter pack and cheat sheets here

Repeat after me "Google Is My Friend"

View Gallery

Squeeze for Silhouette

This is roughly what I meant by Squeeze. The angle is able to be pulled out as far as you want.

Myra
    Attached Images Attached Images

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    I'm sorry Lucille, I can't think of any more than what has already been said, I'm not enough of a designer I'm afraid, when I learn to do something, I tend to keep doing the same thing.
    Grace I'm getting there, 1 step at a time

View Gallery

I'm curious to know what functions you would like to see added to the software. Some I'd like to see added would be;

add my own patterned papers to the library or whatever it's called
    interpolate like in Inkscape
    pattern to path as in Inkscape
    distort text as in Funtime or Word Art

please don't tell me to contact GA I've already done that
    Here, here.
    Petrina

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Myra View Post
    This is roughly what I meant by Squeeze. The angle is able to be pulled out as far as you want.

Myra
    Strange mine doesn't change at all when I drag the centre + away in any direction.

Newbie Starter pack and cheat sheets here

Repeat after me "Google Is My Friend"

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    Strange mine doesn't change at all when I drag the centre + away in any direction.
    I think this is what Myra means Lucille, when the arrows are like they are around the green oblong, you can pull the one with the purple arrow pointing at it and the shape turns into the red oblong except Myra's has been pulled in the opposite direction
    Attached Images Attached Images

On a steep learning curve! jjjj's Avatar
    View Gallery

I am one of the 48 who viewed this post and have not put a request but I been thinking about what I would like on a wish list so here goes.

Like others I would like to be able to select a cutting line by colour, (as in DMII) it could be of course that I'm holding onto something familiar and comfortable.

Another option I would like is to be able to make a border around a square, oval, rectangle etc as simply as one can for a circle.

View Gallery

I would like to see a thumbnail browser I really miss that
    Sue

View Gallery

Hi as a new user to Silhouette Studio having only learnt the basics of Robo Master I found the Arc function useful - as yet I haven't found this in Silhouette. If there is a similar function please could someone let me know .
    Craft Shirl

Into Many Crafts
    View Gallery

I would like to see a 'crop' feature - unless of course it's already there and I
    haven't found it yet, LOL!!!