Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking > Card Challenges and Inspiration

Notices

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    oh no! Ang, this challenge has been so good for me, not only to make some cards myself but to enjoy joining in with so many talented crafters here. thank you for all the time you have invested.

Dedicated Scrapper paper&ribbons's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)
    Quote Originally Posted by lilliboy View Post
    oh no! Ang, this challenge has been so good for me, not only to make some cards myself but to enjoy joining in with so many talented crafters here. thank you for all the time you have invested.
    Thank you so much for taking part, you make some truly lovely cards

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Oh Ang, this is so sad. I've loved this because it was fun waiting to see the prompts and your beautiful cards but also because there wasn't too much pressure to keep up. It actually made it more fun and on the weeks I couldn't join in I enjoyed looking to see what everyone else made.

There have been so many inspirational cards on here but life does tend to get in the way of crafting which I for one can fully understand.

Thank you so much for everything you've done.

Dedicated Scrapper Crafty Barbie's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (29)
    Haven't been taking part for long but have enjoyed the last few months. Thanks for all you have done.
    BARBARA

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Sorry your not carrying on Ang. So looked forward to mondays and the prompts, but will still keep making cards and putting them on my gallery.Thanks for all your time.
    Last edited by Philthetog; 16-05-2011 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Spelling

View Gallery

Thank you ladies

If anyone would like to take over I can email you the prompts, just let me know!

Ang

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I would love to take this on Ang but I have enough problems just trying to join in when I can and I know for a fact I can't do it every week. Unless there is some way of splitting the prompts so we each have a few to deal with. Mind you, I don't have a blog either but could post to here. Let's see if anyone can take it on and if not perhaps we could do it as I've suggested.

Failing that, what if we post a card to this thread and see if anyone wants to simply join in.

Meanwhile, I've posted this card I made from scraps basically. I feel very virtuous using up bits and pieces. I was hoping this weeks prompts might have pink, ribbon, punches or glitter in there somewhere.

http://

Paper addict extraordinaire Mystik Nat's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    Oh that's a shame Ang... I would love to see this challenge continue in one form or another, since we stopped the monthly card challenge I've not seen as many people joining in on the card forum and sharing their projects, and this was a lovely non-stress weekly inspiration where folks could join in if they had time or wait until the next week.

I'd be happy to post the prompts on my blog every Monday (well with typepad post scheduler at the resuce...), not sure I could provide a card example every week but would do my best.

~ Natty ~

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (33)
    So sorry you are unable to carry on Ang but life takes over at times and you have to go with the flow. Thanks for all your prompts so far, I've only missed one or two weeks but haven't been able to post any photos coz I couldn't find any of my two cameras and wasn't about to go out and buy a third. Anyway would you believe I found both cameras in a big tidy up at the weekend and have started taking photos of the challenge cards as I find them. I will try and get organised and post them up soon. I don't have a blog so can't help with future prompting I'm afraid.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (90)
    Thanks Ang for all your hard work I took part in the beginning more but got busy too but it's a great challenge would be sorry if it didnt continue as a good one to pop in and out of have loved meeting new cardmakers and found all the examples so inspirational
    would be great if natty could take over posting prompts on here dont worry about examples maybe I could help with that as would love to see the thread continue

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Mystik Nat View Post
    Oh that's a shame Ang... I would love to see this challenge continue in one form or another, since we stopped the monthly card challenge I've not seen as many people joining in on the card forum and sharing their projects, and this was a lovely non-stress weekly inspiration where folks could join in if they had time or wait until the next week.

I'd be happy to post the prompts on my blog every Monday (well with typepad post scheduler at the resuce...), not sure I could provide a card example every week but would do my best.
    Hi Natty,

If you would like to post the prompts I can email them over to you, just send me a PM.

I would be so happy to see it continue as I did really enjoy it and if it does I hope to join in when I can.

Ang x

View Gallery

Excellent, fingers crossed we'll all keep playing along and getting those cards made.

~ Natty ~

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (67)
    I'd forgotten about this, sorry But now that I've found you all again I'll join in ! If thats ok ?

View Gallery

Sure it's OK Cal - the more the merrier.
    And just to let everyone who's looking for a little challenge this week know, I've just posted a prompt for this week on my blog. Now I just need to find a little time before next Monday to get my card made.

~ Natty ~

View Gallery

thankyou for taking it over Nat! looking forward to making some more cards