Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking > Card Challenges and Inspiration

Notices

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    I'm lovin' the cards ladies.

I may even get the chance to take part this week for a change. Things have been beyond hectic here lately.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

There we go, stamping, pale, vellum. Pity one of the prompts wasn't for 'rubbish photo' because I would have met that element too. Just a basic card but I so wanted to take part.

http://

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I love stamping and colouring with my copic markers, just wish I could shade with them.The flower was cut from vellum on the Grand Calibur, but maybe the card isn't that pale. I enjoyed making this one.

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Susie.A View Post
    There we go, stamping, pale, vellum. Pity one of the prompts wasn't for 'rubbish photo' because I would have met that element too. Just a basic card but I so wanted to take part.

http://
    oooh i think i just bought this stamp - its yummy! love how you have used it!

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Thanks Lilli, it's one of the Kanban set - they stamp so well.

Paper addict extraordinaire Mystik Nat's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    Those are both fab - love the simplicity of yours Susie, it is so effective and pretty and Phil, that vellum flower is the perfect finishing touch. I think I'll have to get using up my vellum with my flower dies. Mind you I have rediscovered my white embossing powder so may be combining it with vellum more often in future!

Anyway here's my card, so I'm caught up ready for Monday's prompt now!

~ Natty ~

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Love the vellum flower Phil and your gorgeous vellum message Nat. They just reminded me that I have quite a bit of vellum somewhere, not just the tiny message I used on my card. I never think to use vellum for some reason - ah well, save it for next time.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I managed the baby & the alpha but not the stitching. The paper was some scraps I had.

Paper addict extraordinaire Mystik Nat's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    Great card Phil! I played catch-up today for this week's prompt, here it is using Crate Little sprout:

~ Natty ~

View Gallery

lovely baby cards!!!! really cute - i have a few to catch up on and can't wait for a chance.

i have a little spiral notebook for crafting that i keep in my handbag and have a list of the 52 challenges (obv. only fill them when i know them lol) and i've been 'designing' card ideas at things like ds's swimming lessons, parties he's at etc - people must be wondering what i'm drawing lol. last week i was cutting out at the pool side - it did have me wondering if i'd be asked to leave having sharp scissors in a public space i have an idea for each week, just need the spare day to get to make them!!!!

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Such gorgeous cards ladies. I'm busy getting my charity Christmas cards ready at the moment so nothing from me I'm afraid. Once I'm at the printing stage I can go back to hand made cards - fortunately this month is a slow one for birthdays etc...

I'll be keeping any eye out for the prompts though just in case something springs to mind that will fit in with future events.

View Gallery

Such gorgeous cards ladies. I'm busy getting my charity Christmas cards ready at the moment so nothing from me I'm afraid. Once I'm at the printing stage I can go back to hand made cards - fortunately this month is a slow one for birthdays etc...

I'll be keeping any eye out for the prompts though just in case something springs to mind that will fit in with future events.
    aarghhhhh, that word - you said that word!!!! i have booked a stall for a fundraiser mind, have not a lot to go on it, not quite that organised, but i hope to start over the next few weeks.

can i ask what you do for the charity christmas cards?

this is my manic time for birthdays etc - trying to fit as many as i can to the weekly challenge! mind, that won't giv eme 52 for the stall lol!!!
    Last edited by lilliboy; 19-06-2011 at 10:11 PM.

View Gallery

one down four to make!!!!

i'm struggling with uploading again, had it sussed but the pics just look terrible when i downsize them so have put them in my gallery instead of on the card one.

heres wk 22

i made 2 of these today for two very girly girls. i'm starting to make more than one in a bid to crack my list of cards i need for myself!

had to handcut (not that it was a hard task lol) the leaves as the felt refused point blank to enter the jaws of my leaf punch!!!!!

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Such a cute card Lilli, I love the flower.

Sorry about saying the naughty word and I'm not too sure what you were asking me about the cards, was it what do I make for the charity cards?
    What is your fundraiser for? Are they general occasions or for Christmas? Oops sorry said it again.

View Gallery

Such a cute card Lilli, I love the flower.

Sorry about saying the naughty word and I'm not too sure what you were asking me about the cards, was it what do I make for the charity cards?
    What is your fundraiser for? Are they general occasions or for Christmas? Oops sorry said it again.
    sorry - a typo in there - i must learn to read before i hit send.

i meant to ask what you did as in what are the cards you make and what do you do with them.

my stall is just one at ds's school - its a grown-ups shopping night with a % of sales going to the school. i've never done anything like this before in my life and i'm petrified lol!!!!! not sure if people will be interested in buying general birthday cards at Christ....nope, can't say it i was going to make some gift boxes and pillow boxes etc. (and even some cookies in a jar).