Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Typical phrase: "Ooh I could scrap that!" Nabview's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)

Fancy some Postal posts and Pinterest fun?

Hi all.

My latest blog project is 4 weeks [well, there's just 3 left now] of postal-themed posting with an interactive element:

Whenever someone joins in and posts something relating to the theme on their own blog - I pin it to a Pinterest board so we end up with one big folder of post-y inspiration in one place.

I know some of you will have already seen the details - because some of you are already pinned up there! And there's been some lovely contributions so far - but you're all welcome to join in and share your work / photos / stories with a different audience.

All the basic info is on my blog here and there's a list in my sidebar of all the posts from this week, if you wanted to catch up. There are a few giveaways happening over the weeks too.

I hope to see you there!

Julie
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Find me on my blog: Notes on Paper; on Twitter: @notesonpaper and here on Pinterest.

View Gallery

I've just added my latest layout with a postal theme to the gallery.

There'll be a 2nd giveaway of the series on my blog tomorrow.

You're welcome to join in at any time.
    Find me on my blog: Notes on Paper; on Twitter: @notesonpaper and here on Pinterest.

View Gallery

Just to let you know there's another Going Postal giveaway on my blog today. If you like Divine Twine - you might want to hop over and join in

View Gallery

There's another giveaway on my blog today - making that 3 which are still open for you to enter. This time it's from 3DJean.

And yesterday I posted a layout with a few ideas on using security envelopes on a page.

Hope to see you there

View Gallery

I've blogged another way of adding a postal-feel to your pages today here. [My page is also in the gallery here].

This time I've shared a technique I use to turn my postage-stamp design paper punch into a border punch. I hope it might be useful to you

View Gallery

I have another 'Going Postal' giveaway on my blog today. The biggest one of the series!