Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Dedicated Scrapper silversparkles's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)

Cameo and HDN tracking numer

Wondering if anyone else has experienced this with cameo or other item. My Cameo was despatched from c&c last night and I was given a tracking number, but when I enter it it shows as 'no event showings for this UPI, try again later' By now I would expect a little info on the tracking, like arrived at cental depot or an intial scan or something.

Yes I am being impatient but i'm also a bit worried that my parcel has already been lost as nothing is showing up. Anyone had this before and a safe arrival of parcel?

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (10)
    It's probably done so you can track once it's on the move... I know with Royal Mail you have tracking but nothing shows up unitl it's on the move
    Tina craft robo

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    I had exactly the same message! Not panicking yet though - try and be patient - not easy though is it?
    Sylvia x
    My Blog

View Gallery

Thanks to you both, I will try and just forget about it I've had hdn deliver loads of times but I've never had a tracking number with them before so don't know how they do things.

Can't wait to get my hands on it though

View Gallery

I had my email from C&C with the tracking number on Saturday night, but nothing showed on HDN tracking until Monday when my parcel had reached HDN's sorting depot. It shows on the tracking as the 'hub'.

My Cameo is now showing as 'on the van out for delivery' so I am anxiously waiting. For some reason is spent all yesterday and last night in the local depot.

Dedicated Scrapper Ann Harrison's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    I've had the same as you, now I know I'm not on my own I'll not worry!!! Thanks for alerting us. Ann

Dedicated Crafter
    View Gallery

I had that also I ordered Friday and got it yesterday I was able to access information on Sunday and then on Monday it told me that it was at my local office and yesterday it told me that it was actually on the van and it arrived at 2pm hope this is helpful Sandra

View Gallery

I ordered from C&C early last Thursday morning and my Cameo arrived at 8.00 last Night!!
    HDN tracking said it was on the van yesterday and yes it did come but i was surprised they delivered that late.

Its fab youll love it

Dakflowers

View Gallery

ah excellant, looks like its HDN's way of working then! Its all so frustratingly sloooowwww, my item was 'awaiting despatch' for 2 whole days, not sure why it takes so long for it to be picked up by courier when they must have pickups at least once a day! I was telling my husband that I might pop over and put it on the van for them if they were that busy ( it didn't occur to me til after I had said it that if I did that I could have the item, I just wanted it on the van lol!!)

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Dakflowers View Post
    I ordered from C&C early last Thursday morning and my Cameo arrived at 8.00 last Night!!
    HDN tracking said it was on the van yesterday and yes it did come but i was surprised they delivered that late.

Its fab youll love it

Dakflowers
    You were lucky, I tried to order Tuesday when I first found it on C&C's web site. Told me 'out of stock' Tried loads of time on Wednesday and Thursday morning. It only let me order Thursday afternoon and I am still waiting for my Cameo to be delivered.

View Gallery

Mine arrived yesterday and I did the tracking about every 2 hours, when it said it was on the van it was 7.20 and it arrived at 10.02. It is fabulous can't wait for enough time to play with it. As I am at work all day it will be tonight. Weh Hey.
    I noticed in the book the library was different to the one I already have, my software was already loaded so I didn't put in the CD. Can anybody tell me if this is the case?

Thanks

Shirley

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    Quote Originally Posted by gribbs View Post
    Mine arrived yesterday and I did the tracking about every 2 hours, when it said it was on the van it was 7.20 and it arrived at 10.02. It is fabulous can't wait for enough time to play with it. As I am at work all day it will be tonight. Weh Hey.
    I noticed in the book the library was different to the one I already have, my software was already loaded so I didn't put in the CD. Can anybody tell me if this is the case?

Thanks

Shirley

Have a look at what Brian has written about the library here

View Gallery

Thumbs up

I will, thank you Doreen
    Shirley

ohhhh i seee :) thanks
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (33)
    I've ordered loads of C&C and been given a tracking number which more often than not does not show up for a couple of days. Its normal and it doesn't mean its lost at all. It will show up. Annoyingly once my parcel reached the depot and two weeks later it was apparently still there!!! I got a replacement though. I find HDNL pretty good and usually get parcels the day after the tracking number first appears

View Gallery

Mines still not showing was hoping I would get it tomorrow but looks like it might be Friday more likely. I do like the hdn lady, she does it out of her own car and I always get my stuff quickly.