Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by silversparkles View Post
    Mines still not showing was hoping I would get it tomorrow but looks like it might be Friday more likely. I do like the hdn lady, she does it out of her own car and I always get my stuff quickly.
    Mine's not showing either Silversparkles! I too was hoping for delivery tomorrow, but now think Friday more likely (boo hoo!) Hope I don't miss delivery as I have to go out on Fri morning
    Sylvia x
    My Blog

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    I am waiting for tomorrow to order my Cameo from C&C. The wait is unbearable, it seems ages since the news of this new model being in the pipeline to it actually materialising. I am waiting to see if there will be other items on offer as I am going to take advantage of the flexi payments... OR should I order it now? anyone care to nudge me either way??

ohhhh i seee :) thanks
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (33)
    Im usually a buy it buy it buy it person but earlier this year I bought something expensive and the NEXT day it went onto a double blockbuster and the price fell dramatically. I was quite devastated. So now Im a bit wary and wait a little bit....

If you can just hang on a teeny bit longer maybe you will benefit

Craft Addict
    View Gallery

Hi I'm a newbie! I was going to hang on until tomorrow but I couldn't wait any longer! I'm at work all day tomorrow, so was worried I would miss out. I've just ordered mine. Excited and nervous all at the same time!
    Sharon x

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is how to love and be loved in return"

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Violaceous View Post
    Im usually a buy it buy it buy it person but earlier this year I bought something expensive and the NEXT day it went onto a double blockbuster and the price fell dramatically. I was quite devastated. So now Im a bit wary and wait a little bit....

If you can just hang on a teeny bit longer maybe you will benefit
    That is exactly what happened to me hence my holding back, but how hard is that???

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by smatt23477 View Post
    Hi I'm a newbie! I was going to hang on until tomorrow but I couldn't wait any longer! I'm at work all day tomorrow, so was worried I would miss out. I've just ordered mine. Excited and nervous all at the same time!
    I am nearly giving in...

Craft Addict
    View Gallery

I will be gutted tomorrow if they give some amazing deal! But Ive wanted one for soo long and missed out on the last Robo. I'm rewarding myself for having to sit through an Excel course all day tomorrow! lol
    Sharon x

ohhhh i seee :) thanks
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (33)
    It is very hard - very very hard! Let's face it though even if you pay the current price I still think its an outstanding price for a 12x12 cutter especially given everything you can do with it.

I've only just bought my silhouette so Im hanging on for a while before I go for the cameo, I've so much to learn... by a while Im thinking January I will buy it in time but that time will probably have to be on the day its on offer and I've got money in the bank - those two days rarely coincide

Craft Addict
    View Gallery

[QUOTE= will probably have to be on the day its on offer and I've got money in the bank - those two days rarely coincide [/QUOTE]

How true is that! The other reason I'm buying it now is that fate intervened at weekend and I won some money on the lottery not enough to leave my job but enough to give myself and OH a little treat or I wouldn't be getting it yet either! lol x
    Sharon x

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I have had a blitz on my craft stash and sold 95% of the items on the auction site, things which the cameo will more than replace: templates, embellishments, craft CDs,etc.. spent all last week ruthlessly collecting items , listing them and I am pleased to say, reaping the benefits just in time for tomorrow.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by samia View Post
    I am waiting for tomorrow to order my Cameo from C&C. The wait is unbearable, it seems ages since the news of this new model being in the pipeline to it actually materialising. I am waiting to see if there will be other items on offer as I am going to take advantage of the flexi payments... OR should I order it now? anyone care to nudge me either way??
    I gave way to temptation last week and my Cameo arrived today. My logic is the Cameo is not a pick of the day or pick of the week. I don't think they brought the price of the Robo/Silhouette down in the two years since I bought my Robo.

I did email C&C and asked would there be a special price for the launch. The reply said nothing about a special launch price only the price was £299 and would be either on two or three flexi payments. I could be very wrong, will see tomorrow afternoon. Price on the web at the moment is £299 and 3 flexi payments.

I just hope Hayle is given time to demonstrate. I thought she did a pretty good job of it considering how little time she had when I saw her on the last Robo Silhouette show. Sky+ at the ready.

Dedicated Scrapper silversparkles's Avatar
    View Gallery

Urggghh still no tracking info from hdn, really wanting to see some movement now. I ordered 12.15am on fri night/sat morning so really would like to at least see the depot have it!

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by silversparkles View Post
    Urggghh still no tracking info from hdn, really wanting to see some movement now. I ordered 12.15am on fri night/sat morning so really would like to at least see the depot have it!
    Same here Silversparkles! I keep checking, but there are no "events" to report.
    Sylvia x
    My Blog

Dedicated Scrapper silversparkles's Avatar
    View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by SylviaF View Post
    Same here Silversparkles! I keep checking, but there are no "events" to report.
    Well I suppose at least we are in the same boat, always comforting when you're not the only one, reassures you a bit!

View Gallery

Unfortunately there there does not seem much logic in the order items are sent out with C&C.

I ordered my Cameo last week on Thursday afternoon and it arrived yesterday. Had an email late Saturday night that it had been despatched. Another luckily members on here ordered late Thursday/Friday and had a delivery Monday/Tuesday.