Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by silversparkles View Post
    Well I suppose at least we are in the same boat, always comforting when you're not the only one, reassures you a bit!
    Yes, that's true - don't forget to post on here when there is some movement on the tracking site for your cameo and I will do the same!
    Sylvia x
    My Blog

Dedicated Scrapper silversparkles's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    Sylvia, I have an event for my upi it's in prime sort at long long last! Hope you see some movement soon

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by SylviaF View Post
    Yes, that's true - don't forget to post on here when there is some movement on the tracking site for your cameo and I will do the same!
    I ordered my Cameo Friday 4th November and only early this morning at 5am, when I logged into the shopping channel it actually had a tracking number so maybe I will receive it tomorrow......

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by silversparkles View Post
    Sylvia, I have an event for my upi it's in prime sort at long long last! Hope you see some movement soon
    So did I Silversparkles! Mine showed prime sort at 8 mins past 2 - at last! Should be here tomorrow then. Just been watching the cameo demo on C & C - didn't learn anything new but the frantic speed at which the demo was delivered gave me a headache! They should have allowed more time in my view.
    Sylvia x
    My Blog

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Angel13 View Post
    I ordered my Cameo Friday 4th November and only early this morning at 5am, when I logged into the shopping channel it actually had a tracking number so maybe I will receive it tomorrow......
    I ordered mine on the 5th. You should be able to check the status of your order from the tracking number Angela - my tracking number kept showing no events right up until this afternoon. They seem to have sold an awful lot of cameos on this afternoon's show - the presenter said that one-third of the stock had been sold and once the present stock is gone they won't be getting any more until the New Year. Also I was pleased to get free postage and packing at the weekend - only £2.99 I know, but every little helps as they say!
    Sylvia x
    My Blog

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by SylviaF View Post
    So did I Silversparkles! Mine showed prime sort at 8 mins past 2 - at last! Should be here tomorrow then. Just been watching the cameo demo on C & C - didn't learn anything new but the frantic speed at which the demo was delivered gave me a headache! They should have allowed more time in my view.
    Glad to hear your Cameo is on the way at last. Mine took 6 days from ordering to getting my hands on it.

Of course they should allow more time, but they are too busy repeatedly pushing all the products in the show. They don't seem to realise that the demonstrations actually sell the products to many of us.

View Gallery

Just received my Despatch confirmation email to say that my Cameo is on its way....

Loves playing with Studio BathBelle's Avatar
    View Gallery

So, here's one thing that always puts me off ordering anything big online. What happens if you work,and have no idea what day it's going to arrive and there's no one at home to receive it on the day it happens to arrive?

Ruth

Dedicated Scrapper silversparkles's Avatar
    View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Angel13 View Post
    Just received my Despatch confirmation email to say that my Cameo is on its way....
    Wow they're taking their time with your order! I got my despatch email tues night ( still don't have it though!) hope they speed up a bit for you.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    Quote Originally Posted by BathBelle View Post
    So, here's one thing that always puts me off ordering anything big online. What happens if you work,and have no idea what day it's going to arrive and there's no one at home to receive it on the day it happens to arrive?

Ruth
    My neighbour used to take it in if she was there when it arrived other than that as I don't drive my daughter would take me to collect it, a round trip of about 15miles. Some delivery people will deliver to where you work if you're able to get it home yourself.

Loves playing with Studio BathBelle's Avatar
    View Gallery

No helpful neighbours here I'm afraid, all old and doddery, never answer the door!! Do Create and Craft use Royal Mail or a Carrier?

Ruth

View Gallery

No helpful neighbours here I'm afraid, all old and doddery, never answer the door!! Do Create and Craft use Royal Mail or a Carrier?

Ruth
    The last thing I had was delivered by courier but that was just some card Ruth I'm not sure who they use for large items as I didn't get my Cameo from them.

Just noticed there's a thread here about Create and Craft and HDN (whoever they are) and tracking numbers.

Oooops it's further up this thread Ruth

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Ordered mine today.

View Gallery

Ruth
    Ruth for large items it is HDN - Home Delivery Network Although they are changing to Yodel, that was on the polo shirt my delivery driver was wearing.

You can in your account on C&C's web site put in a different delivery address.

When I was keeping a check on my tracking there was a box to click if I wanted to re-arrange or pick up a delivery. Not used it myself.

Smaller items it is City Post but then delivered to you by Royal Mail.

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Neries View Post
    Ruth for large items it is HDN - Home Delivery Network Although they are changing to Yodel, that was on the polo shirt my delivery driver was wearing.

You can in your account on C&C's web site put in a different delivery address.

When I was keeping a check on my tracking there was a box to click if I wanted to re-arrange or pick up a delivery. Not used it myself.

Smaller items it is City Post but then delivered to you by Royal Mail.
    My delivery of card was by courier not RM