Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJG View Post
    My delivery of card was by courier not RM
    Doreen it varies with C&C, but their courier has been HDN for quite a few years now. I love my Elizabeth Grant skin Care pick of the days and it always comes delivered by HDN.

Last weekend I ordered the 42 sheets of vynyl, the transfer paper and the sticky tool, sent City Post and it all came yesterday morning delivered by Royal Mail, before my Cameo too. It was quite a heavy large envelope. I could not resist when it was free p&p and overall cheaper than Graphtec club price too.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neries View Post
    Doreen it varies with C&C, but their courier has been HDN for quite a few years now. I love my Elizabeth Grant skin Care pick of the days and it always comes delivered by HDN.

Last weekend I ordered the 42 sheets of vynyl, the transfer paper and the sticky tool, sent City Post and it all came yesterday morning delivered by Royal Mail, before my Cameo too. It was quite a heavy large envelope. I could not resist when it was free p&p and overall cheaper than Graphtec club price too.
    The card I bought was about 2 weeks ago, before that I can't remember the last time I ordered. I guess they go with whoever gives them the best price. Have you used the transfer paper yet. If you have what's it like?
    I've got lots of vinyl some bought from the auction site and some that came free with my Cameo so I ordered the transfer paper today just before it sold out

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

A review....

Ok All, I couldn't hold it anymore I left this review:

Ordered my Cameo on 5th November 2011 at 3:52pm, and only received a confirmation Email today 10th November 2011 at 5:19pm to say it had been despatched. So unfortunately I can't write a review!!!

It would have been nice if you had stipulated that no delivery would be done until after the launch show.....

Now will I definitely see my Cameo tomorrow Friday 11/11/11!!!!!

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Angel13 View Post
    Ok All, I couldn't hold it anymore I left this review:

Ordered my Cameo on 5th November 2011 at 3:52pm, and only received a confirmation Email today 10th November 2011 at 5:19pm to say it had been despatched. So unfortunately I can't write a review!!!

It would have been nice if you had stipulated that no delivery would be done until after the launch show.....

Now will I definitely see my Cameo tomorrow Friday 11/11/11!!!!!
    Angel they did deliver before the launch show, but it looks to be a lottery in who got theirs early and late. Mine took 6 days from last Thursday until yesterday to arrive. Other's ordered after me and had them Monday and Tuesday.

Hope it arrives soon. I know how frustrating it can be when you wanted it now not next week. I was really ratty when mine was eventually at the depot but took a day longer to go on the van.

Dedicated Scrapper silversparkles's Avatar
    View Gallery

Well I am on day 7 of waiting now, my parcel is at my local depot but has not yet been loaded on the van, it had better be soon or I am going to be most unhappy, wont be in tomorrow to receive it, so that will mean next week!

Just Beginning
    View Gallery

Cameo Silhouette from C & C

Hi, Just to say I ordered my cameo from C & C last Friday night after going to NEC.
    Had a email on Tues to say it had been despatched.
    It was Wed pm before the tracking number was recognised & said it was in Hub
    Thurs am said was at Gatwick Depot
    Thurs pm said it was on Drivers van
    8.30pm Thursday it arrived.
    Can't wait to have a day to play now.
    BUT WHY DID I DECIDE TO DECORATE THE HALL. STAIRS, LANDING & THE LOUNGE THIS WEEK!!!!!

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by mitch6824 View Post
    Hi, Just to say I ordered my cameo from C & C last Friday night after going to NEC.
    Had a email on Tues to say it had been despatched.
    It was Wed pm before the tracking number was recognised & said it was in Hub
    Thurs am said was at Gatwick Depot
    Thurs pm said it was on Drivers van
    8.30pm Thursday it arrived.
    Can't wait to have a day to play now.
    BUT WHY DID I DECIDE TO DECORATE THE HALL. STAIRS, LANDING & THE LOUNGE THIS WEEK!!!!!
    that is very poor planning . I am sad enough that I cleared the end of my week in preparation! Means that I had nothing to do yesterday and had to resort to using my old robo which I was huffy about.

Good news is mine is ON THE VAN

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

sad

And I am still waiting for my Cameo from C&C.
    Ordered on 3 Nov 2011
    Supposedly despatched by C&C on 9 Nov 2011 at 15:06
    Appeared at hub 11 Nov at 10:44
    with expected delivery on or before Tuesday 15 November2011.
    Not a happy bunny

View Gallery

MIne is here, arrived 30 mins ago, have already cut a fair few bits! Needed a setting of 4 for some of my card but once you have the right setting its such a clean cut. Mat is very sticky but I rolled it on my jersey trousers and thats taken a bit of the aggressiveness of it!

Quote Originally Posted by vallie View Post
    And I am still waiting for my Cameo from C&C.
    Ordered on 3 Nov 2011
    Supposedly despatched by C&C on 9 Nov 2011 at 15:06
    Appeared at hub 11 Nov at 10:44
    with expected delivery on or before Tuesday 15 November2011.
    Not a happy bunny
    That is absolute rubbish, in this day and age it shouldn't take 6 days to despatch an instock item. Mine took 7.5 days all in to arrive and that makes me cross. If its in the hub now though it might come tomorrow, mine did not appear in the hub til 1410 yesterday and I have it now. I really believe that C&C are not despatching when they say they are, because HDN have always been v prompt with my stuff and it took over 2 days for my tracking number to show in their system.

Dedicated Scrapper - Limited Sponsor - Fuschia's Avatar
    View Gallery

So pleased you've received it at last Silversparkles.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

mine arrived half an hour ago too whoop whoop

View Gallery

Still waiting ...Put in an order with another craft company for Silhouette Pens 8 pens £2.99 with a cheap letterpress and bits on Wednesday 9th and got it this morning,, yes I did pay postage of £4.99 but it was worth it because it was a 48hr delivery as stated.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Glad you've had yours Silversparkles - I'm still waiting for mine. It was showing as loaded on the van at Stoke on Trent (7 miles up the road) at 8.30am this morning - it's now 2.35 but still no sign of it. I'm getting a bit impatient now!!
    Sylvia x
    My Blog

Dedicated Scrapper Ann Harrison's Avatar
    View Gallery

Just received my delivery from HDN. My Cameo is here. YIPPE

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by SylviaF View Post
    Glad you've had yours Silversparkles - I'm still waiting for mine. It was showing as loaded on the van at Stoke on Trent (7 miles up the road) at 8.30am this morning - it's now 2.35 but still no sign of it. I'm getting a bit impatient now!!
    Hope yours is with you before too long!