Well, it's not technically a "challenge" challenge more a friendly kick up the bum to use some of that stash stockpile!

I can't be the only one who buys more stash than I use, gone are the days when I hoarded stash for "the perfect project". Now I love using new stash as soon as it arrives, but I don't manage to use nearly enough of it before the next parcel lands! (And those parcels don't land half as frequently as they used to more's the pitty!)

So here is the perfect opportunity for us all to collectively make a bigger effort in getting the most out of what we buy.

Bought some new stash? Great, break it open and make something now.
Received some stash as a pressie? You lucky thing, what's stopping you from trying it out!?
Bought a product you just had to have but still haven't used it? There's no time like the present.
Had a sort out, but can't bear to part with something because you will use it one day? Well, one day is here.
Enabling alert: An Enabling amnesty is in force here. Please feel free to enable your fellow stash admirers, list the products you've used, discuss what you're adding to your wishlist, stash talk is welcomed. As long as you're using it!

Gold stars for anyone who manages the double whammy of combining old and brand new stash on the same project - it can be done!

And extra gold stars if you manage a "one sheet wonder" feat - use up an entire sheet of paper in one sitting, no more pesky scraps to deal with, no guilt over chucking bits away! Just some beautiful projects waiting for a new home.

Now, if your resolution for 2012 is to use more stash, get to it and share what you make here! If you want added inspiration, you can always combine this with the 52 Cards challenge.