Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: C & C PoD offer

Hobby is cardmaking
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

C & C PoD offer

Just noticed this on Crafty Club site. "Thank you for purchasing your new Cameo cutter as Pick of the Day. To get your Free copy of Silhouette Studio Designers Edition,please complete the form below"

I feel a bit disappointed as I bought my Cameo at C & C's launch but not got around to using it yet. Wish I'd waited now.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

There was a piece about this from Phil at Graphtec. Someone compained that they had just bought this and missed out on P of the D and he said something about contacting Graphtec or C&C and they would honour the new deal. Check out the thread it was only in the last day or two on here.

I've just checked the thread and it was the one about the poor presentation on C&C recently, 29th Jan. I don't know when you bought your machine but since Graphtec are nothing if not customer friendly I would contact them and see if they can help you.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)

Hobby is cardmaking
    View Gallery

Thanks Susie and Doreen but my understanding from that post is that the offer is only for people who purchased last week. I bought mine from C & C at their launch of the Cameo, I think from memory is was in November. Unfortunately decorating, carpet fitting, Christmas, etc has got in the way of my using my Cameo. I have now sold my Robo so I really must get my act together.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

There's an old expression "If you don't ask, you don't get" - my advice would be to see what Graphtec have to say. After all, why should there be a better deal now than when bought at the launch which wasn't really that long ago.

Ask anyway, they can only say no - I would! They seem to be exceptionally good at dealing with their customers.

View Gallery

I wouldn't have thought you would will get it for the same as POTD if you bought it before last weeks show. It's bit like buying something and then finding it cheaper later on in a sale.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

You could well be right Doreen but it's seems strange to me, to have a better deal now than at it's launch. I take it that is what's going on as I don't have the Cameo and don't watch C&C so don't know how they work.

I'd still ask simply because Graphtec seem to take their customer satisfaction very seriously. Maybe, I've lived in Liverpool too long, I have become rather cheeky of late.

View Gallery

I bought mine last year but I didn't buy mine from Create and Craft so that lets me off asking

Hobby is cardmaking
    View Gallery

Yes Doreen, I think you are right. Sometimes we buy something and a week later a better model comes out. My real intention of this thread was just to let anyone who is thinking of buying the Cameo know what I noticed Graphtec are offering with the Pick of the Day.

View Gallery

I couldn't find the Cameo POTD when I looked on their website this morning. Which day were you looking at?

Hobby is cardmaking
    View Gallery

It was on the Crafty Club site. I signed in as a member and the top tab on the left said " Please enter your details - PoD Thank You". I was intrigued so I followed the link. I assume it is there ready for Thursday.
    Last edited by SueL; 31-01-2012 at 09:45 PM. Reason: To add last sentence.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Susie.A View Post
    You could well be right Doreen but it's seems strange to me, to have a better deal now than at it's launch. I take it that is what's going on as I don't have the Cameo and don't watch C&C so don't know how they work.

I'd still ask simply because Graphtec seem to take their customer satisfaction very seriously. Maybe, I've lived in Liverpool too long, I have become rather cheeky of late.
    When I bought the 300 Craftrobo Lite as soon as it came out, there were no extras with it, shortly after that, it had a starter pack with it, and, it dropped in price slightly, so they've done it before, but I do agree, if you don't ask, you don't get, and sometimes you still don't
    good luck.
    Last edited by cattiegracie; 31-01-2012 at 09:46 PM. Reason: spelling
    Grace I'm getting there, 1 step at a time

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by SueL View Post
    It was on the Crafty Club site. I signed in as a member and the top tab on the left said " Please enter your details - PoD Thank You". I was intrigued so I followed the link.
    No wonder I couldn't find it I was looking on Create and Craft's website....mainly to see what time/s it was going to be on. Thanks for that

Loves playing with Studio BathBelle's Avatar
    View Gallery

I've logged onto the Crafty Club website but can't find it.

Ruth

Hobby is cardmaking
    View Gallery

Ruth, It turned up when I was amending my account information. Phil did state on another thread "the Web guys are under pressure today" so perhaps this was what they were working on.