Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking > Card Challenges and Inspiration

Notices

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
    Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by thriftycrafter View Post
    Here's last week's, and yes, the bird is on the tilt, I like to think he's feeding rather than dead!
    Definitely flat though, the butterflies have glimmer mist on, so look better IRL

So funny, I instantly thought the bird was feeding if that makes you feel better. Such a lovely card.

This challenge is great because I keep seeing items I own which I haven't used. Lilli your stamp is one of them. It looks great and gives me an idea of how to use it.

So Spring or Easter, nice choice this week. Almost everything is coming out of my scraps box too, so I'm off to have a delve now.

Just call me DC8!! daisychain888's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (14)
    Lilliboy, love your card, in particular the pull out section and really love the quote you've used

I can't access blogs at the mo' so unsure what this week's challenge is....Susie A. you've referred to Spring or Easter so I'm assuming we can choose one of the themes and there's no other elements involved?

'people may forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel'

x Jayne x

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    I am on a roll this week, and have finished some Easter cards off today so am using them for this weeks challenge.

I love the cards that we are all making.

My soul is fed by crafting. thriftycrafter's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (7)
    DC8 there was a mention of pastel colours, but the main wording read Easter or spring.
    This is a good one for me as I'm doing Easter cards with the youth club girls next week, so I can make my sample up, I was also thinking it's time I started on mine, always need more than I first think. Good challenge.
    I liked that style of card Lilliboy and the lovely saying.
    Cute bunnies Jampot I used some of those for the Mother's day cards with club, the girls loved them.

View Gallery

Thank you for your kind comments

Lovely cards Sue!!!!

Susie, think we got the same stamp set - I'm currently working through them, there are sooooo many!! They are all lovely though and I really don't think there is one I don't like.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (7)
    A little bit late but never mind! Here's mine for last weeks birds, stitching and pale pink. Liberal use of the Silhouette Cameo as ever ha ha

Paper addict extraordinaire Mystik Nat's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    Oooh that is lush Trish, very nice use of the Cameo, I really need to get my old robo set up and working again - I am missing out on a lot of pretty die-cut action!

~ Natty ~

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (9)

week 12

Here is my Easter card for this weeks prompt. My sister showed me how to make the little pocket at Christmas so have used the idea again to add a couple of chocolate bunnies to the card as an Easter treat.
    Attached Images Attached Images

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystik Nat View Post
    Oooh that is lush Trish, very nice use of the Cameo, I really need to get my old robo set up and working again - I am missing out on a lot of pretty die-cut action!
    I set mine up again last week, and am so glad I did, everything has changed but it seems so much easier with Studio than the original software. And I have some lovely new files to cut now from the Robo forum!

Quote Originally Posted by virginia View Post
    Here is my Easter card for this weeks prompt. My sister showed me how to make the little pocket at Christmas so have used the idea again to add a couple of chocolate bunnies to the card as an Easter treat.
    I love the idea of the pocket on the front of the card, it looks really cute.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

That Silhouette die is fabulous Trish, I love the way you've used it. That's another one I have that I haven't got round to using and I'm blaming the scraps box. I'm trying to use up the stuff I've already half cut or made in some way and everything seems to be looking the same. This card is a prime example - another with punched edges, but the scrap box is going down gradually. Sadly, I do have another that's overflowing. Sorry for the rant.

Anyway, Spring for me this week. I was finishing this in the early hours because I couldn't sleep and had to rip it apart because I forgot to put the ribbon on. Now I've noticed I need to touch up a few bits but I won't tell you which in case they aren't too obvious.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (8)
    Chick (or is it Trish?!) that card is so beautiful

Virginia love the pocket with chocolate in!

Susie that is such a pretty card - love the duck!

Still so behind but still determined to catch up lol!

Dedicated Scrapper Crafty Barbie's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (29)
    Here is mine for this week.

BARBARA

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Lovely Easter card Barb. Julia, thanks for your kind comment.

Another Spring one from me. By the way, if next weeks prompts are anything to do with bows, flowers, vellum, die cuts or pastels, this is going to have to count for that too.

I haven't stuck the congratulations tag on yet because I might send it as a birthday card or anniversary card, I think it would do for either really.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

As you can see I went for the Spring option this week, nice and bright!

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by daisychain888 View Post
    Afternoon all, love the cards so far Philthetog, I love the 'dropper' from the flower, can I ask where you got it from please?
    It was just from a local craft shop that sells jewellery making bits and pieces :-)