Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)

New Carrier Sheets

I have been out of anything Robo connected for a while, but have fallen in love again this week after discovering Studio ( I know, I am way behind everyone!). It is just so easy and clean.

Anyway I needed some new carrier sheets, but decided I didn't want to pay the price for them, and noticed someone said about using the Eclips mat in a Cameo, so when I was in the large craft shop I noticed they had the 12x24 Eclipse mats reduced to £5.99, so I bought one to have a play. I cut it into three using a craft knife and now have three lovely new mats for my Robo which work brilliantly. I went back yesterday and bought the last one they had, so for just under £11 (I also had a 10% off voucher) I now have 6 lovely clean carrier sheets. They also had the Eclips metal tool for scraping the fiddly bits off of the sheet reduced to £1.99 as well, so got one of those and it's brilliant as well.

All I have to do now is catch up on all the things I have missed. I may be missing in action for a while, there is a LOT of catching up to do!

View Gallery

good for you Sue, glad you got a bargain
    Grace I'm getting there, 1 step at a time

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    Sue that is a good bargain. The large craft store in Cardiff only stocks the 12x12 ones.

View Gallery

That's funny, because the Swansea store is tiny compared with the Cardiff one! I think they are stopping them because all the Eclips stuff was reduced to silly prices. Apart from the machine of course!