Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Craft Robo not cutting

Hi all, I am new to this forum. I have been using my Craft Robo for a couple years until around December last year. I packed it away in a working condition but when I took it out to use on my small project, it is exhibiting a strange problem that I have not seen before. I am trying to cut vinyl using Corel Draw which I have been using all the time when I was using it.
    Here's the problem: When I send my work to be cut the message to say Rob cutter is ready to cut is shown, which is perfect. I would click OK to accept the job to be cut. The Robo cutter will then move the Vinyl back and forth as it should to identify the cutting area. After this process the cutting system just stops and would not start to cut. I have tried this process with other files that I have previously cut with this file and still not cutting.
    I have tried all sorts techniques but I have failed to get it to cut. Could somebody please help me, I'm pulling my hair out.

Thanks
    TB

View Gallery

Sorry but I know nothing of using CD to cut files, all I can think of is the machine is behaving as if the design has no cut lines or CD doesn't know which lines/colours you want cut, assuming the design has got vector lines.

Newbie Starter pack and cheat sheets here

Repeat after me "Google Is My Friend"

Dedicated Scrapper - Limited Sponsor - Fuschia's Avatar
    View Gallery

Hi and welcome to the forum. Have you checked that the cutlines are selected?

Click on Output settings icon, then Cutline settings and see if you have a tick next to the colour you want to cut.