Still no chance of me taking part for a while my brain is fried now. Dad came home from hospital after 9 months and due to a mix up in his meds he's now back in hospital. Meanwhile, we've just had the worst 5 days and nights of our lives. When you are being called every 15 minutes in the night it is soul destroying, not to mention the worry of what is going so badly wrong. Two GP's and an ambulance later he is back in hospital to be stabilised until we try him home again.

Anyway, sorry for the moan, just wanted to say I've been leaving messages on the fantastic array of cards.

Nat that is a beautiful card and I must look into getting some WMS, I don't have a single one.

Karen, have you caught whatever Jayne had last week. Whatever this is I want to to catch it because not only have you made stacks of cards, they are all gorgeous and that little snowman is so cute.

I've never seen so many wonderful cards, Barb loved your card with the lace trim. Loved those papers on yours Phil, such rich, bright vibrant colours, what a daughter you have.

Thanks also for all your lovely comments on the cards I put in the gallery. Reading those comments gave me such a boost after all that has gone on. I know that sounds silly but crafting is all that keeps me sane at times and I love it when I can join in.