Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking > Card Challenges and Inspiration

Notices

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    That's really pretty and very classy Susie, well done. I hope your back is starting to feel a bit better now.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (8)
    Er, I'm just doing a catch up and have done week 6 here

Hopefully I will get to 18 soon!

Paper addict extraordinaire Mystik Nat's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    Wow, Susie, I hope you are doing better soon - back problems are the pits.

Loving the range of cards this week and well done to those playing catch up!

Trish, loved those resin embellishments you used - can't get enough of resin bits and bobs at the mo.

Well, I had hoped to get the blog post for tomorrow drafted but Typepad is currently acting up - fingers crossed it's working before 8.30 tomorrow.

~ Natty ~

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Hi, Natty I had to go to the blog to get the prompt as it is not showing in the reader. HTH. Sorry to hear you are having problems. Great prompt, I have made the card, can't share as it is for a birthday for someone on here
    Jen - BIJOUX BELLE
    Scribbles & Sticking Blog

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Thanks for all the lovely wishes and comments ladies. Silver Tiger that card is really an ivory colour but was terribly hard to take a photo of but I think it would make a good wedding card with an extra entwined heart maybe.

Back is quite a bit better but dad was so ill I had to go visit him and leaning over to spoon feed him hasn't helped - so fingers crossed it doesn't go again fully. The cottage hospital are brilliant and brought me a recliner chair so I could lie flat alongside dad and just hold his hand - they are so sweet.

Gorgeous, gorgeous cards this past week, looking forward to this week's.

Nat, love your cards, as always. Is the leaf border on the Celebrate Your Day card stamped on the oval, it is so pretty? I also love the lime green and pink in this week's card. Notice I've given up on the blog thing!!!

View Gallery

here's mine for Week 18 - sorry, i really have nearly finished using the Alice stamps, there were a few! there is some vellum on here honest - its the little scalloped circle!

Lots of seriously gorgeous cards on this challenge! such talented ladies.

Susie - hope your back is better and bless them for getting you a recliner.

hopefully have the correct photo this time!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by lilliboy; 08-05-2012 at 09:45 PM. Reason: grrrrr wrong photo!!!!

Dedicated Scrapper SilverTiger2's Avatar
    View Gallery

Here's mine for this week. The flower centres are brads and the sentiment is attached with foam pads.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Lilli, you're right it was really kind of them the bring the recliner in. I'm loving the Alice cards, I'll be sorry when you used up your stash. Love the little sentiment on this week's card.

Silver Tiger, such a pretty card, you are so quick I don't know how you do it.

My soul is fed by crafting. thriftycrafter's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (7)

erm wk 16, I have been making cards, quite a few they just haven't fit in withthese challenges, so catching up now.

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Susie.A View Post
    Lilli, you're right it was really kind of them the bring the recliner in. I'm loving the Alice cards, I'll be sorry when you used up your stash. Love the little sentiment on this week's card.

Silver Tiger, such a pretty card, you are so quick I don't know how you do it.
    that little quote came as a freebie! a friend i met at a craft group knows the lady who owns the shop i bought them in and the shop owner passed it for me to go with my 'collection' - how lovely is that?

Dedicated Scrapper SilverTiger2's Avatar
    View Gallery

Thriftycrafter - that card is really beautiful - so fresh and cheery.

Lilliboy - I love your Alice cards - it was always one of my favourite stories !

Susie A - Thank you - I just love making cards - and it beats housework any day !!

Paper addict extraordinaire Mystik Nat's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    Quote Originally Posted by Susie.A View Post
    Nat, love your cards, as always. Is the leaf border on the Celebrate Your Day card stamped on the oval, it is so pretty? I also love the lime green and pink in this week's card. Notice I've given up on the blog thing!!!
    Hi Susie - that's really lovely of you.

The leaf border is from a set of stamps by Waltzing Mouse - that have cameo designs - I have two sets a large one and a smaller one, am pretty sure that border came from the larger one. Very handy for my Spellbinders ovals as there aren't so many nice border designs that fit the exact shape of those ovals.

~ Natty ~

View Gallery

Just doing a little catch up with what everyone has been up to since I last posted to. As usual I have scribbled notes on a back of an envelope - so here goes let's see if I can read all of this scrawl LOL!!!

Jules I have left you a blog comment and Thriftycrafter, Susie A, Jen, Sue and Barbara I have left you all comments in the gallery.

Lilli I am loving all of your Alice cards, Tweedle Dee & Dum is such a cute card and your Alice card is lovely too - good to see so many cards come out of one stamp set. I also love the easel wedding anniversary card, very original x

Lin - love your celebrate card, especially the colours you used and your acetate card is beautiful too.

Virginia - really pretty week 17 card and I love your week 18 card

Tiger - great acetate card, the image is beautiful and I love your card for this week's challenge, your flowers remind me of poppies.

Phil your week 17 card is simply beautiful x

Trish - absolutely love both cards for week 16 and 17, they are both beautiful.

I do hope that I haven't missed anybody out here.

I am a wee bit behind after all my weekends away, but I did a card last night for week 19 (will upload later) so just weeks 16, 17 and 18 to catch up with - they may have to wait as I have an urgent mini book to make for a dear nephew who is 18 next week - why am I always lastminute.com????
    Karen
    My Blog

avatar from heather benson lindadragonfly's Avatar
    View Gallery

Week 19 done, had fun playing in pse10 to make this one. It will be my neighbour's 90th birthday and he is a keen gardener and loves wildlife, birds, butterflies etc so I will give it to him later in the year. Will be back later to leave comments on other cards.

Lin
    ---------
    The best things in life aren't things!

Do not regret growing older, it is a privilege denied to many.

My soul is fed by crafting. thriftycrafter's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (7)
    Thanks Karen, it's hard to get through everyone's but there are wonderful cards in the gallery, your comments are always appreciated.
    Week 15, now it's been recieved I can show and tell.http://www.ukscrappers.co.uk/photopo...231076&cat=501